Forum Home Forum Home >Other music related lounges >General Music Discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Prodigy/Pendulum appreciation page

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Balthamel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Prodigy/Pendulum appreciation page
    Posted: 23 Sep 2010 at 1:47am
I am a HUGE Prodigy fan have their first three albums (not the final two) and I basicly love nearly all their tracks, from the agressive songs, hyperactive songs, angry songs, intence songs, longer more atmospherical songs, the groovy/rythmical onsloughts they pull out nothing NOTHING beat Prodigy when it comes to make creative bass beats, they are schoolary examples to how make a good beat

I have yet to buy Pendulum albums but from what I have heard (and seen live) they are my cup of tea, ecelctic, fun, inetnce, extremes, pioneers in one aspect, tradition holders in other aspects

what do you think of Prodigy or Pendulum  

Edited by Balthamel - 23 Sep 2010 at 9:48am
Balthamel View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Balthamel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2010 at 9:54am
Music for the Jilted Generation is one of the most imortant albums in the 90s in anny genere, they are also one of the few Electronica bands with such wide arrey of fans metalers and hiphoprs fine themselfs in the same crowd as the loyal acid-hipsters and spikedheard/cateye lenses that is pretty rare.

everybody "loves" Prodigy" theyr wide apeal is one thing I find facinating by them becouse their musi is offencive and exteme, stil they are the most successfull Electronica band in History according to record-sales and longevity 

Edited by Balthamel - 23 Sep 2010 at 9:55am
Balthamel View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Balthamel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2010 at 6:39pm
not one Cry
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic