MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Metal Music Lounges >Metal Bands, Artists and Genres Appreciation
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Stone Sour + Fender Strat contest

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LoudTrax.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Stone Sour + Fender Strat contest
    Posted: 07 Sep 2010 at 7:49pm
hi guys, we have a beautiful Fender Strat, autographed by the entire Stone Sour band members to giveaway. the promo is to help promo the new Stone Sour "Audio Secrecy". but you don't have to buy the album, you can come by and enter to win regardless. having said, the new album is quite good! www.loudtrax.com If you enter, send me a direct email ([email protected]) and i will personally enter in your name multiple times to help increase your chances. write "MetalMusicArchive entry" in the topic. thanks guys and hope one of you win the guitar! AM / LoudTrax.com
LoudTrax.com - Rock, Metal, Punk downloads
topofsm View Drop Down
MMA Metal Reviewer
MMA Metal Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote topofsm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2010 at 3:35pm
What's this doing in the metal section?
Lost respect for these archives when I saw Creed added, among other bands. Not going to be foruming here anymore. You can keep my reviews if you want.
LoudTrax.com View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LoudTrax.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2010 at 3:38pm
what section should it be in?  Stone Sour is metal.  let me know and thanks!
topofsm View Drop Down
MMA Metal Reviewer
MMA Metal Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote topofsm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2010 at 12:05am
1. Stone Sour is not even close to metal. Even this site hasn't added them, and IMO we're pretty liberal with the term metal.

2. There's a "get the word out" section below the metal threads.

Edited by topofsm - 10 Sep 2010 at 12:06am
Lost respect for these archives when I saw Creed added, among other bands. Not going to be foruming here anymore. You can keep my reviews if you want.
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LoudTrax.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2010 at 9:20am
you're right, i should have posted in Get the word out thread....apologies for that, i will re-post there...
Stooge View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator/Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stooge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2010 at 9:51am
I'm sure a forum admin can move this thread.  Don't worry about it. Smile
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LoudTrax.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2010 at 9:56am
ok i moved it, so no worries.  you mentioned that you don't find them Metal...so i have been listening to the album more since you wrote that.  i can definitely agree that their slower songs are not metal, but they have quite a few really heavy tracks.  I guess "Heavy Rock", or "Hard Rock" might suit them better!  

in either case, thought the readers here wouldn't mind a chance to win a Fender Strat  Smile  
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic   

Quick Reply
Name:

NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum
 Enable BBcodes
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image