MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Metal Music Lounges >Metal Music Lounge
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Vangough album Between the Madness now available!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Vangough album Between the Madness now available!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote therabbitking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vangough album Between the Madness now available!
    Posted: 19 Nov 2013 at 11:23pm
Hey all! I received an email from a contributor on this site that a review for our album was live so I thought I'd stop by and say hello and share some music with you. By the way, I love the site and find the top five MMA albums interesting. That's a discussion to be had another day ;)

Between the Madness is Vangough's third studio album and follow-up to the critically acclaimed Kingdom of Ruin released in 2011. Spread across twelve emotionally charged songs and topping out over 70 minutes of harsh textures and exotic flavors, fans will no doubt consider this a defining watershed moment in the band's career.

It was recently reviewed by Kev Rowland here but I'm sure you just want to hear it first.

or if you prefer YouTube:

You can actually listen to the entire thing on BandCamp, as well as buy it pretty much everywhere else.

We put a ton of blood, sweat and tears into this- mostly towards the end. It was very taxing at times, but it paid off I believe. Really appreciate your time and look forward to visiting more often! Hope some of you enjoy!
rushfan4 View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors and Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rushfan4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2013 at 9:37am
Good to hear you have released a new album.  I have enjoyed your previous releases.
therabbitking View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote therabbitking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2013 at 4:46pm
Thank you! :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic