FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Maegraron

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Matt View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Maegraron
    Posted: 08 Sep 2010 at 3:39pm
Thanks fellas. Three of the 4 members ( Luke included have really young kids or on the way) plus full time work. My son has three different jobs plus the band. I can see a lot of outside time pressure.Early days yetWink They will need to do a few gigs a least and have a proper  EP release or album
Matt
J-Man View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2010 at 2:27pm
Sounds impressive! And I second Jonas' request... they sound like a great fit in death metal! Smile
Check out my YouTube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/demiseoftime
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2010 at 1:50pm
I think it sounds pretty good. You should add them to death metal Matt. You got my approval.Thumbs Up
Pekka View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pekka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2010 at 1:10pm
Not my cup of tea really, but sounded very professional Thumbs Up
<- Click on this!
Matt View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2010 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by Matt Matt wrote:

New band my son Luke is playing bass in. I know them all in the band. Luke has been playing in Metal bands since he was 14 and now he is 25. I used to drive him  and his mates to every pub and venue ( with The equipment) till he finally turned 18 and could get himself there and he did not need a Guardian for legal reasons in places that sold alchohol. When he turned 18 he stopped using a Amp and Quad box and then went for pods which means a lot less stuff to drag around if you are a guitarist or Bass player. He had to drag it around himself thenWink Anyway here is a link for the new band. Metal of course

Also I have provided a link to my sons Stage lighting buisness. He has been doing it for years and if anyone in a band is thinking of doing some gigs down here contact Luke. There are cilps etc of his work on his myspace. You will need though to book a bit ahead as he is uasually booked out a few months in advance.

This is great stuffEmbarrassed Luke is doing the drumming this time around and Chris is on Bass. Luke plays both.LOL I think it as a Mapex kit........He likes Zildjian for his symbols. He sells and changes them a bitConfused
Matt
Matt View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2010 at 5:36pm
New band my son Luke is playing bass in. I know them all in the band. Luke has been playing in Metal bands since he was 14 and now he is 25. I used to drive him  and his mates to every pub and venue ( with The equipment) till he finally turned 18 and could get himself there and he did not need a Guardian for legal reasons in places that sold alchohol. When he turned 18 he stopped using a Amp and Quad box and then went for pods which means a lot less stuff to drag around if you are a guitarist or Bass player. He had to drag it around himself thenWink Anyway here is a link for the new band. Metal of course

Also I have provided a link to my sons Stage lighting buisness. He has been doing it for years and if anyone in a band is thinking of doing some gigs down here contact Luke. There are cilps etc of his work on his myspace. You will need though to book a bit ahead as he is uasually booked out a few months in advance.

Matt
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic