MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >General discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Should have done this a long time ago...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Pessimist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Should have done this a long time ago...
    Posted: 30 Jul 2010 at 11:06am
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on here in forever, and I haven't really done a substantial amount of reviews unfortunately, but life is fairly busy at the moment to say the least I've pleased to announce that I've gained a few feet on the musical ladder, and I'm currently in a couple of function bands, session for a record label in Worcester and I've now also got a job at a piano bar playing jazz

The bad news is I haven't got the time to be a collaberator on this site, as much as I'd like to be. And I wouldn't want to waste anyone's time, expecially considering by the job I'm expected to add in Grind bands/albums, review them, give opinions and so fourth. So I'm giving up my post and leaving the forum

Although this doesn't mean to say I'll stop visiting it's becoming a very good and resourceful site which I will always look back on say if I wanted to know who Death's first bass player was called, or if Intronaut's new album's out, or if there is some fresh old Grind banging about the scene. But as far as responsibility goes, I'm now out.

So I guess it's a goodbye from me, and I wish you all the best! You folks have worked very hard and it's paying off Clap
"Improvement makes straight roads, but the crooked roads without improvement, are roads of Genius."

William Blake
The Pessimist View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Pessimist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2010 at 11:07am
Oh, and the reason I should've done this a long time ago was because I haven't done anything here in ages and it would have been best for you to find a replacement sooner sorry, I forgot to mention that...
"Improvement makes straight roads, but the crooked roads without improvement, are roads of Genius."

William Blake
Stooge View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator/Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stooge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2010 at 11:25am
Be sure to pop in and tell us more about your musical endeavours, or just to chat. Smile
Raff View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2010 at 1:43pm
Thank you for taking the time to come and tell us, AlexSmile! I wish everyone else would be as nice and considerate as you have been. Needless to say, I wish you all the very best in your musical career - you deserve it in spades! - and be sure to come and say hi every now and then. We'll be waiting to hear about your first album being releasedWink!
Evolutionary Sleeper View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evolutionary Sleeper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2010 at 5:25pm
Come back soon and good luck!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic