MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >General discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pictures of beautiful humans

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJCat_11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2010 at 8:08pm
To prevent that kind of problem, perhaps this should be a "pictures only" thread.
cold103 View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cold103 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2010 at 11:36am
The dark colors of this forum happen to go well with this thread. It's comfortable for the eyes. Light colors like that of the PA forum wouldn't look as nice with the pictures.

Hopefully if some people post inappropriate things, the posts can be edited instead of the thread being closed.

The T 666 View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The T 666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2010 at 11:18pm
Originally posted by cold103 cold103 wrote:

The dark colors of this forum happen to go well with this thread. It's comfortable for the eyes. Light colors like that of the PA forum wouldn't look as nice with the pictures.

Hopefully if some people post inappropriate things, the posts can be edited instead of the thread being closed.

So far this is what's happening. And we will not close this thread, we will edit pictures and ask for behaviors to change if necessary. 

Keep it beautiful! 
lucas View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2010 at 9:49am

Barbara Gaskin

She looked better in the eighties than during her days with Spirogyra or Hatfield and the North
cold103 View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cold103 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2010 at 7:57pm
@Balthamel: I haven't seen Dark Angel. Is it as good as Firefly? Tongue
coorpz View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coorpz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2010 at 1:14pm
I am still apathetic towards humanity as a whole. I find the mind more beautiful than the body. 
cold103 View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cold103 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2010 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by coorpz coorpz wrote:

I am still apathetic towards humanity as a whole. I find the mind more beautiful than the body. 

Doesn't that statement contradict itself? Tongue

More people should take part in this. Tongue I guess I'll go again. I guess it's understandable considering this is a new and growing forum. Smile

Edited by cold103 - 23 Apr 2010 at 8:30pm
coorpz View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coorpz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2010 at 10:14pm
I should have been more clear, I like the mind when it's used for things that actually matter, like science and stuff. Have fun with that one. Also, the human form is stupid. All I can see are apes, it's kind of weird. It's, for me, like watching Gahan Wilson's "The Kid", only instead of naked people, I tend to see intelligent (or maybe not) apes. And by the way, that anorexic one is questionable. I mean, wtf? She looks on the verge of death, or at least not having eaten in like...4 weeks, much like my 100 year old grandmother.
cold103 View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cold103 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2010 at 12:05am

I should have been more clear, I like the mind when it's used for things that actually matter, like science and stuff. Have fun with that one. Also, the human form is stupid. All I can see are apes, it's kind of weird. It's, for me, like watching Gahan Wilson's "The Kid", only instead of naked people, I tend to see intelligent (or maybe not) apes. And by the way, that anorexic one is questionable. I mean, wtf? She looks on the verge of death, or at least not having eaten in like...4 weeks, much like my 100 year old grandmother.

I think I see what you mean. Everyone, of course, should respect those (human rights activists, anti-war activists, doctors, environmentalists, etc.) that devote a lot of their lives in doing good for humanity. Clap Having said that, there are some people (e.g. some doctors) that have their occupation because of the pay and not as much because of their drive to help people. Unhappy

I'm not familiar with "The Kid". I'm not sure why you're being negative about particular things. Are you referring to the nude black-haired woman in the picture with the blurred background? I don't think she looks too thin. I think she looks fine. I think it's a good picture. Smile Though, I think its contrast is too high.

Edited by cold103 - 24 Apr 2010 at 12:07am
coorpz View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coorpz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2010 at 11:47am
Yeah the contrast it def too high. And it reminds me of my grandmother a lot... so I got a bit "creeped out". The Kid is relatively unknown, I caught it on SHO like 10 years ago or something like that. Check it out, it's funny.
AtomicCrimsonRush View Drop Down
MMA Metal Reviewer
MMA Metal Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AtomicCrimsonRush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2010 at 9:35am

from Americas Top Model

Lauren Brie Harding

Edited by AtomicCrimsonRush - 16 Oct 2010 at 9:37am
GLAM METAL!
AtomicCrimsonRush View Drop Down
MMA Metal Reviewer
MMA Metal Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AtomicCrimsonRush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2010 at 9:42am
Have to mention Delta Goodrem too - natural stunning beauty

GLAM METAL!
The Angry Scotsman View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Angry Scotsman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2010 at 2:49am
I suppose it wouldn't be a music site if this thread didn't pop up LOL
Megadeth, Metallica, Slayer and Testament. The real Big Four of thrash metal!

Listen to doom metal, worship Satan
Balthamel View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Balthamel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2010 at 3:47am
Originally posted by cold103 cold103 wrote:

@Balthamel: I haven't seen Dark Angel. Is it as good as Firefly? Tongue

have not seen Firefly is that as good as Dark Angel
must see Firefly

: I dont know, but Dark Angel is cool for the one and a half season I saw of it, sexy, good acting, tense moments where you breath heavly,

Dark Angel is a tad similar to Aeon Flux (Ive only seen the movie with Charlize Theron, mostly for that reason Embarrassed, but I actualy liked the movie Smile
Balthamel View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Balthamel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2010 at 3:50am

THE POWER OF THE MIND
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic