MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >General discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pictures of beautiful humans

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cold103 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pictures of beautiful humans
    Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 8:39pm
I would've used the words "beautiful people", but Marilyn Manson has a song with that title. I'm not a supporter of him.

Post pictures of beautiful humans! Smile

Edited by cold103 - 11 Apr 2010 at 10:52pm
coorpz View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coorpz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2010 at 12:00pm
I hate humans.
cold103 View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cold103 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2010 at 3:41pm
Shocked

There will be zero tolerance for misanthropes in these parts! Tongue

Edited by cold103 - 31 Mar 2010 at 11:55am
harmonium.ro View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harmonium.ro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2010 at 5:05pm
Originally posted by cold103 cold103 wrote:

Hey that's from my country, where id you find the pic?
cold103 View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cold103 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2010 at 10:39am
Originally posted by harmonium.ro harmonium.ro wrote:

I'm not sure where exactly, but I found it at Deviant Art. It's from Europe, right?

Smile

Edited by cold103 - 29 Mar 2010 at 10:42am
coorpz View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coorpz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2010 at 7:38pm
Aww, misanthropy is fun. But, I will put aside my abhorrence for the general populous to present to you a truly remarkable, amazingly astute, and unpretentious individual.

Clap
cold103 View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cold103 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2010 at 8:23pm
From what I know about Mr. Hawking, he is indeed a beautiful human on the "inside", I'd say. And, in life, it's what's on the "inside" that matters most. Clap
harmonium.ro View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harmonium.ro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2010 at 9:37pm
Originally posted by cold103 cold103 wrote:

Originally posted by harmonium.ro harmonium.ro wrote:

I'm not sure where exactly, but I found it at Deviant Art. It's from Europe, right?

Smile

Yes, it's the central plazza of Sibiu, Romania (one of major cities in Transylvania btw)
MrEdifus View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrEdifus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2010 at 10:08pm

birdwithteeth11 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote birdwithteeth11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2010 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by MrEdifus MrEdifus wrote:

LOLClap

Balthamel View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Balthamel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2010 at 3:37am
http://images.starpulse.com/Photos/Previews/Dark-Angel-tv-10.jpg

Rawks
awesome series, awesome actress awesome, awesome awsome awesome awesom; whats the word Disapprove
Any Colour You Like View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Any Colour You Like Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2010 at 4:32am
Mod Edit: Lets please keep this serious, ok?

Sorry Boss. Embarrassed

Edited by Any Colour You Like - 30 Mar 2010 at 2:45pm
cold103 View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cold103 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2010 at 12:34pm
@Harmonium.ro: That place is visually appealing.

I admit that I found the Jens Kidman picture a bit humorous. Why does he always make that facial expression? Tongue

But I also like Metalbaswee's idea of keeping the thread serious. Smile

I'm a fan of no-make-up.

Edited by cold103 - 30 Mar 2010 at 1:29pm
AceofHearts316 View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AceofHearts316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2010 at 6:41pm
Raff View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2010 at 6:47pm
I like the thread title very much, and most of the pics posted so far are very nice. A word of warning, though: let's not turn it into a sleaze-fest, as unfortunately a similar thread on ProgArchives did (and was consequently closed after repeated complaints).
NJCat_11 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJCat_11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2010 at 6:52pm
Originally posted by Raff Raff wrote:

I like the thread title very much, and most of the pics posted so far are very nice. A word of warning, though: let's not turn it into a sleaze-fest, as unfortunately a similar thread on ProgArchives did (and was consequently closed after repeated complaints).

By sleaze-fest, do you mean no suggestive pictures or ones with partial nudity?
What were the reasons for shutting down the thread at PA?
Raff View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2010 at 7:06pm
Sexism, pure and simple - and not just in the pictures, but (mainly, I'd say) in the comments accompanying them. Nudity, partial or otherwise, can be very tastefully done, and not sleazy at all, on the contrary. 
NJCat_11 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJCat_11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2010 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by Raff Raff wrote:

Sexism, pure and simple - and not just in the pictures, but (mainly, I'd say) in the comments accompanying them. Nudity, partial or otherwise, can be very tastefully done, and not sleazy at all, on the contrary. 

Good to know. Thumbs Up
The T 666 View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The T 666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2010 at 7:57pm
A woman can be beautiful with or without clothes. So can be a man (I guess Tongue). Its difficult to know where one post has crossed a line, but it can be done. 
Raff View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2010 at 8:01pm
It's got nothing to do with clothes or lack thereof. I am an art buff, and some absolute masterpieces of Western art represent naked human beings. The problem with that thread had nothing to do with nudity, but rather with the attitude of some of the posters.

And yes, a man can be beautiful either with or without clothesWink...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic