MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements >Welcome newbies!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Greetings from Hammerforce

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
GalaxyWizard View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GalaxyWizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Greetings from Hammerforce
    Posted: 08 Jun 2013 at 9:56am
Thanks folks! Nice to know you've checked out our stuff!

Originally posted by Tupan Tupan wrote:

I've added Hammerforce, Nikita! Welcome to the forum!
This is your profile here: http://www.metalmusicarchives.com/hammerforce.aspx?ac=hammerforce

Cool! There is a bit outdated info as the new album Access Denied was successfully released though. =)
Tupan View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tupan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2013 at 2:59pm
I've added Hammerforce, Nikita! Welcome to the forum!

This is your profile here: http://www.metalmusicarchives.com/hammerforce.aspx?ac=hammerforce

Dice is a good album!
VargTheViking View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VargTheViking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2013 at 2:37pm
Welcome to the forum Nikita!
vmoore View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vmoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2013 at 8:00pm
cool band. I liked the songs i have heard. Ima sometime give one of them a full listen and then if i really like it them maybe a purchase
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2013 at 7:07am
Hi Nikita and welcome to MMA. and yeah we have quite an issue with SPAM at the moment and therefore there are some restrictions for newbies. That�s probably a section we should open up again...
GalaxyWizard View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GalaxyWizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2013 at 5:11am
Hey folks!
I am Nikita Merzlyakov from Power/Prog Metal band Hammerforce!
Nice forum and I would like to be a part of it.
Sadly I have not much time for posting on forums, as I have to make music, promote and manage my band and earn money to afford that.
I was actually going to post review request in appropriate forum section. But I can't before I have 5 messages. Okay... =)
Anyway if somebody reading this would like to review Hammerforce's music, let me know!
Also we recently released composition that is available for free download, and I was going to share links to it in press release section. But well, I can't... Probably next time...
Cool forum anyway and lots of info!
All the best!
Nikita
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic