MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements >Report errors & omissions here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Baranga

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Collaborator
Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote progshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Baranga
    Posted: 15 Jun 2010 at 1:21am
Baranga just been added to MMA (thanks for accept my suggestion)

I added the other 2 albuns the band released, but the one that been first added Whiskey do Diabo I can't change, the correct release date is 2005 (see Myspace of the band http://www.myspace.com/baranga), the correct line up/release information is the same as their first record (http://www.metalmusicarchives.com/baranga--baranga.aspx) and there's no cover:

Thanks guys Smile

Edited by progshine - 15 Jun 2010 at 1:22am
Testing 1...2...3..
RAY, IT'S NOT WORKING!

www.progshine.net

Your resource of Prog Rock with weekly Podcasts, reviews, interviews and many more.
Time Signature View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Time Signature Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 6:10pm
Thanks for pointing that out. The reason why the info's incorrect is that it's been automatically imported from Musicbrainz.org (whose info is, unfortunately, often not correct). Anyway, I'm gonna fix it right now.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic