MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements >Welcome newbies!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

We're all newbies!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
MAVIIIVAM View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MAVIIIVAM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: We're all newbies!
    Posted: 14 Apr 2010 at 4:23am
"If you're happy to be an Ant in the Sand Box, you're welcome to it!" -Forbidden

For Progressive Metal and Prog Rock, come visit, request songs and explore at PrOgulus.com
PROGMAN View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PROGMAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2010 at 3:20am
Hello everyone, also I new to MMA but have been a long time user of PA as well.
micky View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 5:11pm
Originally posted by Matt Matt wrote:

Well well, a Big Hello to all you strangers out there. As you may have noticed I do like Metal when the mood hits. Off to have a Stcky Beak around the siteApprove

Rawkshahhaha
Matt View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 5:01pm
Well well, a Big Hello to all you strangers out there. As you may have noticed I do like Metal when the mood hits. Off to have a Stcky Beak around the siteApprove
Atkingani View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atkingani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 4:35pm
My first post here... nice to be a newbie again!Tongue
Raff View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 4:12pm
A warm welcome to myself and everyone elseSmile!
Wolves With Hats View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wolves With Hats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 3:52pm
Feel free to welcome yourselves here. TongueBig smile
I run screaming through the night, looking for a lighthouse. All I find are steers, grazing on the remains of life.
Progressive Metal,Avant-garde Metal,Black Metal,Folk Metal(preferrably all at once)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic