MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >Just for Fun
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What are you doing right now?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 32>
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psydye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2015 at 7:51pm
Drinking some wine(Rosatello, right now, to be exact) and listening to some tunes!
Unitron View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unitron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2015 at 12:15am
Practicing Sabbath's 'Paranoid' on bass \,,/
If I say fuck two more times that's forty-six fucks in this fucked up rhyme
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2015 at 3:11am
Doing absolutely nothing...
Balthamel View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Balthamel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2015 at 5:59am
listens to 'Preties for You' remeinds me of early Floyd, though bit more experimental, cool Cooper, vocals are fine. Quality psych rock
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2015 at 7:01am
Taking my daughter to a local football match in a couple of hours. It should be fun.
Nightfly View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Death, D/S/D, T/S/G Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nightfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2015 at 12:06pm
Chilling out and listening to some music after a 3 hour drumming session and cutting the grass. Expect to be called for tea any minute. a bacon butty will go down very well. Pig
ProgMetaller2112 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProgMetaller2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2015 at 4:00pm
Listening to some Genesis songs off Abacab
"Before you see the light you must die!!!!!!!!!!" - Slayer

"Today is born the seventh one, born of woman, the seventh son" - Steve Harris
Dobbie03 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dobbie03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2015 at 4:04pm
Reading up on some crazy happenings going on in the Linux world.

Edited by Dobbie03 - 31 May 2015 at 4:05pm
Psydye View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psydye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2015 at 5:37am
Drinking liqueur, liquor, and listening to some tunes!
Bosh66 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Sludge, MC, HC, Post-Metal & Noise Rock

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bosh66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2015 at 6:03am
What a bloody horrible day you must be having :-)
aglasshouse View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aglasshouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2015 at 8:48am
I'm fiddling with my shirt button.
Psydye View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psydye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2015 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by Bosh66 Bosh66 wrote:

What a bloody horrible day you must be having :-)

Yes..."horrible".LOL More than 2/3 of the way of both bottles, I should add!Wink
vmoore View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vmoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2015 at 7:12am
well i recently started working as a stocker at walmart. Right now i am thinking that the fucking jello and pudding instand powdered mixes part of the bakery supplies/goods asile is garbage. there is no plastic slots for the mix boxes to go into to keep them neet like their is for the spices at the other end of the same aisle. so it makes it a pain to find where the right one goes because they are always fukin strewn everywhere from stupid customers that don't give a f if they stay neet. It also sucks because i gotta at the end of stocking pull everything on the shelves in my assigned asile or asiles to the front of the shelves which they call zoning and fix it so everything is where they go. fuck that is so annoying to do it sucks dick. they gave me that aisle oike 8 times now

Edited by vmoore - 25 Jun 2015 at 7:17am
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2015 at 7:28am
^He he, and that´s why your parents always preach education, education, education. At least mine did, although I´m pretty sure I didn´t listen hard enough LOL

Edited by UMUR - 25 Jun 2015 at 7:28am
Bosh66 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bosh66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2015 at 7:49am
Sounds like a shit frustrating day vmoore!

The problem is that while most folk are basically nice and pleasant, when it comes to saving themselves 20 seconds effort, they can't be arsed. So a kid picks up some new mellon flavoured jelly, mum finds it in her basket and just dumps it on the stand, rather than re-tracing her steps 5 yards to put it neatly back where her brat stole it from. They'd have you wiping their kids backsides too if they thought they could get away with it Thumbs Down All you can do is smile, swear under your breath (let's not lose our job here) and re-stack the shelves. Life sucks and sometimes all we can do is assume the position and let them get on with it.
aglasshouse View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aglasshouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2015 at 2:12pm
Thinking on what to call the website I'm going to create....
Unitron View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unitron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2015 at 2:35pm
Practicing Annihilator 'Knight Jumps Queen' on bass.
Unitron View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unitron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2015 at 12:21pm
Just finished a review, and now going to practice some Annihilator and Yes on bass.
Bosh66 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bosh66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2015 at 12:27pm
Still in work. Been here 11 hours already Dead
Vim Fuego View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Death, T/S/G, Grind, VA Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vim Fuego Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2015 at 2:12am
Unwinding after work. Had enough of bloody cows and tractors for one day. Also trying to locate half of The Exploited discography I downloaded last night.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 32>
  Share Topic