Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >Just for Fun
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What are you doing right now?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 303132
Author
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Death, D/S/D, T/S/G Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nightfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2016 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by Bosh66 Bosh66 wrote:

I often wish I was rich enough to employ a decorator, but it does feel good when you can stand back and admire your work once you've finished!

Me too! Think the paint fumes have gone to my chest...either that or I'm coming down with something! Nearly finished though.Smile
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2016 at 3:21pm
Just got home from the final game of the season, where my team lost, but nevertheless still managed to win the League and ended up being promoted to the Danish premier League in football...pretty damn drunk to say the least, but what a great day Clap
Psydye View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psydye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2016 at 6:37pm
Drinking and listening to metal tunes, nothing special. Run of the mill day, as usual!
Unitron View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unitron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2016 at 11:33pm
Just came home from seeing Nervosa, my neck is sore as hell lol. Worth it though, they kicked ass! 

The opening band Suspended was really good too, and on to adding them as they aren't on the site.
If I say fuck two more times that's forty-six fucks in this fucked up rhyme
Psydye View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psydye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2016 at 3:07pm
Drinking, at the tail end of Ahab's The Giant and will be watching some of offTheLeftEye's channel on Youtube.
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Black Metal, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2016 at 11:05am
I've just started updating my 2015 album list on RYM. I've done my 2014 list already as I new I had some high rated albums not on it. 

I had my review burn out for much of 2015 and it's really showing in my list as I move albums I haven't reviewed to their own section. I should probably try to catch up on a few of those releases as well as doing 2016 reviews. 
Earn Money Online (NOT a scam):
GG2U

Adam's Film Corner on Quora
Vixen Erotica View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vixen Erotica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2016 at 3:18pm
I am just getting ready for bed---I get migraines and sleep lots...you know, just getting ready to brush my teeth and hair and all the boring bedtime stuff you need to do before sleepy time....
moody metal maiden
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 303132
  Share Topic