MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >Just for Fun
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What are you doing right now?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 32>
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psydye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2016 at 4:02am
Not doing much of anything right now other than watching some LP's of pretty much every Sonic game ever! Nostalgia, sweet, nostalgia!Smile
vmoore View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vmoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2016 at 5:25am
Feeling 100% after being sick for one day
Unitron View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unitron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2016 at 10:33am
Originally posted by vmoore vmoore wrote:

Feeling 100% after being sick for one day

Glad you're feeling better, I was sick about a week ago.
If I say fuck two more times that's forty-six fucks in this fucked up rhyme
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2016 at 2:10pm
Just tried to change my daughter´s iPhone 5 battery, but had to abort mission (even after watching several Youtube video I still managed to disconnect the screen section of the phone, which isn´t what is suppossed to happen). Fucking shitty Apple motherfuck....I fucking hate it. I´m so angry right now that I´m tempted to smash something. Luckily there aren´t any people around. I´m now officially a tech spas AngryUnhappyOuchCry
Psydye View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psydye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2016 at 9:25pm
Drinking some Wild Irish Rose and listening to some tunes. Not much else!
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2016 at 2:49am
Originally posted by UMUR UMUR wrote:

Just tried to change my daughter´s iPhone 5 battery, but had to abort mission (even after watching several Youtube video I still managed to disconnect the screen section of the phone, which isn´t what is suppossed to happen). Fucking shitty Apple motherfuck....I fucking hate it. I´m so angry right now that I´m tempted to smash something. Luckily there aren´t any people around. I´m now officially a tech spas AngryUnhappyOuchCry

Finally with some invaluable assistance from our IT consultant at Work, I was able to replace the battery. Not before I had seperated the screen from the phone and had to glue it back on and make it fit be cutting off some of the bottom of the screen though...I HATE APPLE...
Psydye View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psydye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2016 at 5:21pm
Suffering from insomnia! I only got about an hour or so of sleep last night...enough for a short dream anyways! Ouch
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2016 at 2:16am

That must be terrible. Personally I can´t function without at least 6 hours each night, and preferably 7-8 hours of sleep.

adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Black Metal, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2016 at 2:40am
Shopping for a new main PC. 

While cheaper options are out there I'm probably going to end up dropping between £900 - £1100 just to ensure quality on things like the power supply and cooling systems, as well as decent warranty cover. 
Earn Money Online (NOT a scam):
GG2U

Adam's Film Corner on Quora
Vim Fuego View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Death, T/S/G, Grind, VA Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vim Fuego Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2016 at 3:01am
I always go for a mid-range computer. The cheap ones are usually cheap for a reason, and the expensive ones are for hardcore gamers or graphic designers and have all sorts of bells and whistles you don't need. Mid range computers can usually be upgraded and maintained when you need to. The one I'm on is six years old, and should do me another couple of years yet at least.
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2016 at 3:07am
I'm a gamer. Wink
GG2U

Vim Fuego View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Death, T/S/G, Grind, VA Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vim Fuego Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2016 at 3:41am
Bells and whistles it is then!LOL
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2016 at 6:36am
The real problem I'm having now is the decision on whether to give in and have a Windows 10 build or pay extra to have 7 put on it. I've read that Windows 10 does give a performance boost in gaming but my mother has it on her laptop and it's been nothing but trouble, with four factory resets required so far. 
GG2U

TheHeavyMetalCat View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Black and Death Metal Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheHeavyMetalCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2016 at 6:42am
Get 7. 10 is a piece of shit + spying.

It can't cost that much more to have anolder OS put on a PC surely?
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2016 at 7:20am
You'd be surprised. Looking at at least +£55, depending on the company I get the PC from.
GG2U

UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2016 at 1:46pm
Build a 45 m2 wooden deck outside my house today with my Brother. I´m pretty damn busted to say the least, but it looks nice. Just needs some finishing touches and we´re good to go for the BQ parties this summer Tongue.
TheHeavyMetalCat View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Black and Death Metal Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheHeavyMetalCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2016 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by adg211288 adg211288 wrote:

You'd be surprised. Looking at at least +£55, depending on the company I get the PC from.

Sounds a bit ridiculous to me...
vmoore View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vmoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2016 at 9:01pm
Finishing a can of dis
Unitron View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unitron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2016 at 9:15pm
Angry because it appears Last.fm just deleted several of my listens! Angry
If I say fuck two more times that's forty-six fucks in this fucked up rhyme
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2016 at 1:57am
Going to the last pre-season training match with my local football team today. Hopefully my son will join me. I´m trying to indoctrinate him to become a fan LOL.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 32>
  Share Topic