MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >Just for Fun
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

this video pissed me off

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vmoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: this video pissed me off
    Posted: 12 Mar 2013 at 1:44pm
here is a video of some person smashing stuff. when he gets to the cds it pisses me off. i couldn't tell what some of them were but he smashed a between the buried and me arch enemy and disturbed cd among various other full length cds. why would you smash a metal cd omg he could have sold them to someone that wanted them what an idiot it pissed me off

UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2013 at 2:18pm
Oh man...what people do to get their face on YoutubeErmm...what an idiot...
Triceratopsoil View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triceratopsoil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2013 at 4:27pm
cds are kind of fun to destroy but it is much more sensible to do that with, say, those free AOL cds that used to come in the mail.  They also make good coasters.
Wilytank View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wilytank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2013 at 5:04pm
I bet you think it's perfectly alright to smash Brittany Spears, Justin Bieber, and Jonas Brothers CDs.
vmoore View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vmoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2013 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by Triceratopsoil Triceratopsoil wrote:

cds are kind of fun to destroy but it is much more sensible to do that with, say, those free AOL cds that used to come in the mail.  They also make good coasters.
that is right you don't go and destroy full length physical cds from bands and artists. That is just stupid. i wonder if any of the cds he destroyed were old original pressings
J-Man View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2013 at 9:08pm
What a fucking moron. I guess he's free to do what he wants with his own stuff, but I'm not a fan of destroying useful items just for the sake of 'destroying them'... oh well. Ermm
Check out my YouTube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/demiseoftime
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2013 at 12:41am
Originally posted by Wilytank Wilytank wrote:

I bet you think it's perfectly alright to smash Brittany Spears, Justin Bieber, and Jonas Brothers CDs.

...LOL yes of course...
vmoore View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vmoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2013 at 7:32pm
EVERYONE should smash nickelback cds and justi biber cds
vmoore View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vmoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2013 at 10:00am
Here is another annoying video. why would you burn comic books.

i saw a first appearance of the punished book in there worth a lot and he burnt it

UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2013 at 12:54pm
Man that�ll piss some people off in a serious way...Shocked
Stooge View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator/Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stooge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2013 at 4:33pm
Originally posted by vmoore vmoore wrote:

i saw a first appearance of the punished book in there worth a lot and he burnt it

I hope that Spiderman issue (featuring the introduction of Punisher) was a reprint.  
Wilytank View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wilytank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2013 at 4:47pm

I thought so...:roll:
vmoore View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vmoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2013 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by Stooge Stooge wrote:

I hope that Spiderman issue (featuring the introduction of Punisher) was a reprint.  
I know right
vmoore View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vmoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2013 at 10:19am
to add to my post that first appearance of the punisher book that he burnt can fetch up to hundreds of dollars 
vmoore View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vmoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2013 at 12:09pm
I FOUND A THIRD VIDEO OMFG HE DESTROYS A DOORS ALBUM

ProgMetaller2112 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProgMetaller2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2014 at 8:43pm

LOLClap

"Before you see the light you must die!!!!!!!!!!" - Slayer

"Today is born the seventh one, born of woman, the seventh son" - Steve Harris
LittleBig View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LittleBig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2015 at 3:33am
I still have all my cassettes stored, I do not have a cassette player anymore but I would not destroy them, most of them have a story and a memory, some of them I bought back in highschool (believe me, that's long ago LOL) and last time I used them, they were still working.
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2015 at 3:38am
^same with me, although I actually still have a cassette recorder in the house which is working.
Vixen Erotica View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vixen Erotica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2016 at 3:21pm
I also think smashing music cds is dumb...If I wanted to rid myself of some cds I would either pawn them or give them to my cousin....That way they are not destroyed...
moody metal maiden
Vim Fuego View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Death, T/S/G, Grind, VA Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vim Fuego Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2016 at 4:24pm
I'm going to leave my CD collection to my stepson in my will. Don't know what he'll do with it.LOL Hopefully enjoy it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic