MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements >Welcome newbies!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The AtomicCrimsonRush is here!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
AtomicCrimsonRush View Drop Down
MMA Metal Reviewer
MMA Metal Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AtomicCrimsonRush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The AtomicCrimsonRush is here!
    Posted: 23 May 2010 at 12:17am
Thanks - this is strange for me with all this metal as I was a metal head in my teen years and now in my 40s well and truly into prog rock but I still love Dream Theater and Riverside among other prog metal groups and Christian thrash is still awesome
GLAM METAL!
Phonebook Eater View Drop Down
MMA Metal Reviewer
MMA Metal Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phonebook Eater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2010 at 1:01pm
Welcome Scott!!Smile
MMA Metal Reviewer
MMA Metal Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AtomicCrimsonRush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2010 at 1:14pm
Thanks. I hope to review lots of albums that I cannot in the prog archives.
GLAM METAL!
Stephen View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stephen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2010 at 8:00am
Welcome to the site :)
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2010 at 6:48am
Welcome to MMASmile
MMA Metal Reviewer
MMA Metal Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AtomicCrimsonRush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2010 at 5:25am
Its me from the ProgArchives website where I am a top 50 ProgReviewer and I feel a bit out of place here, altho I get to review albums that are not on the PA which is cool. i am into prog metal but love Girlschool, Kiss, Christian thrash, Tourniquet, Deliverance, and other older 70s - 80s metal. Thats what I grew up with.

If I review some albums here i am permitted to post some same reviews as the Porgarchives as the bands clash a lot. eg: I can post al the reviews for Dream Theater and Rush here. Tho They will need tweaking for the metal site rather than focus on the prog stuff.

anyway this may be my home away from home (the PA) sometimes.

Hope we can be friends 
GLAM METAL!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic