MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements >Welcome newbies!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Composition Artist!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Composition Artist!
    Posted: 04 Feb 2013 at 5:34pm
What`s up guys? I hope that you can forgive my English as I do not use it as often as I should. I found this place while searching for hospitable and active forums to reside at. This seems like a nice place with a friendly community, so i`m sure that this will turn out well! :) and about myself. I am a self taught musician and, As the title implies, I am mostly a heavy metal composition artist, which particularly dabbles in combining old school / progressive heavy metal with classical orchestrations. Recently I have also began experimenting with some industrial music, but it will be a while before I will devote myself to working an on entire concept project of that sort. Id like to be able to name for you my major influences but i`m afraid that there are just too many to mention, being as I am a firm believer that there`s good elements in all style, and that there`s something to learn in every genre.

Anyhow. I`m very talkative and that`s not always received well in forums, so... to make a long story short..
Pleased to meet you guys! thank you all for giving me some of your time! also, feel free to check out my stuff :)

https://soundcloud.com/voiceex
Ive made plenty of songs over the years, but being as I am relatively new to sharing them online, I figured I take it one step at a time. I`m also into collabs, so if anyone is interested, let me know! and if not, then that`s cool as well. I`m always happy to meet and talk to new people! thank you. VX.

Edited by VX - 04 Feb 2013 at 5:38pm
www.soundcloud.com/voiceex
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2013 at 12:29am
Welcome to MMASmile. I think you�re our first active Swiss member.
VX View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2013 at 9:37am
I see. Its okay. I don`t mind being the first.
Well, thank you for the warm welcome! Smile this sure seems to be a lovely place, and the people seem nice.
I hope this place is active as well, being as I am quite the chatter box!
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2013 at 12:43pm
Well it�s not always the most active place...but the more people who contribute, the more it�ll be active, so please chatter awayThumbs Up. We need more active people on the forum...
Daysbetween View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daysbetween Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2013 at 2:04pm
Welcome to MMA and greetings from Scotland Beer
VX View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2013 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by UMUR UMUR wrote:

Well it�s not always the most active place...but the more people who contribute, the more it�ll be active, so please chatter awayThumbs Up. We need more active people on the forum...

Of course Smile though if there is any particularly interesting and active thread (and yes I trust your judgment on that), you are more than welcome to direct me to it, being as I am new, and still know little about how things work here. You know before coming here ive tried out various forums and so far this place seems to be the most friendly! some of the other forums ive tried out were not as hospitable as this one. Most of them had an overwhelming amount of people in it just for the sake of pestering and harassing fellow artists (sometimes even fans). Which is odd for me, being as I find such actions as being counterproductive, and quite silly. And even though I personally always strive towards giving everyone the benefit of the doubt, the way the internet works sometimes just seems... humm.. I dunno.. stupid? though i`m sure that you as an active member here already know what i`m talking about. You've probably seen alot more of that than I have, being as it is likely that this is probably not the only forum you take part in.

In short. I like this place, and id love to contribute more here! ive already began exploring various sub forums and subjects. And even though I suspect  that this place used to be more lively in its past, I will do my best to take part in this obviously talented and pleasant community! and yes, as you can see, I wasn't kidding about me being a chatter box lol. I hope that my stay here will eventually become permanent, being as good communities are hard to find.
VX View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2013 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by Daysbetween Daysbetween wrote:

Welcome to MMA and greetings from Scotland Beer

Thank you very much, my friend! Smile
Its always a pleasure to meet a Scot! Beer
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic