MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements >Welcome newbies!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

hello me a Newbie,? Yes..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Balthamel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hello me a Newbie,? Yes..
    Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 11:23am
I love metal not all metal but, but it is one of my favourite genres, i am most found of Progressive metal, melodic metal, metalcore, Death and some Black,
my favourite metal bands are Mastodon, Lamb of God, Cynic, Masterplan, Isis, Gojira, In Flames, Opeth, Killing Joke, Soundgarden, Tool,

I'm also member of Progarchives (as most of the members here areWink) but with another nickname.  you can guess if yo want,

I am also fan off AOR and I hope for an AOR music page as well some time in the same wain as this one. so that my favourite band Toto can get its place somwhere the closest genre in the metal page is Classic heavvy metal but they are not actualy heavy more melodic and jazzy but they have a Metal song or more on all there albums.

also Steve Lukather solo features alot of metal influance
PROGMAN View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PROGMAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 11:49am
Hi I new to this website as well.Cool

I also on PA if anyone knows me there.
rushfan4 View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors and Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rushfan4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 12:23pm
Is it appropriate for a PA veteran but MMA newbie to welcome other PA veteran/MMA newbies to the site?  Anyhow, Toto's Kingdom of Desire came up on my jukebox this morning, and after the first couple of songs I was trying to figure out which metal band this was.  I had to go and look at the display to see that it was Toto. LOL
dean View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 12:53pm

I'm a Noobie toobie. Cool

Gothic Metal is my main interest, and if that touches on Prog Metal, Industrial Metal, Black Metal, Symphonic Metal or any other kind of metal then that's fine by me. There's even space in my heart for Power Metal as long as it's by Power Quest.

Oh, and I use to manage this band, did all the art work for their first two demos and co-produced their debut album Approve

Raff View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 1:30pm
I know who you areSmile! Just take care you don't end up like Balthamel, reincarnated in a woman's bodyWink... 
Balthamel View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Balthamel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 1:43pm
^ I will do my best not to take those steps, (not for the moment atleast) it is hard enough to trye to be a man if I then suddenly have to cope with new experiances as woman.  but if it could discuise my Saidin powers It would be usefull.

nows time to bring out my black coat and start digg into Metal Nuke i'm now listening to the french metal band Gojira
dean View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by Raff Raff wrote:

I know who you areSmile! Just take care you don't end up like Balthamel, reincarnated in a woman's bodyWink... 
I went looking for the site rules and guideline to see if I could make an inappropriate off-colour joke about that...

...couldn't find them Evil Smile

Raff View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 2:15pm
Are you going to suggest yourself as a Moderator, Dean, or is one site enough for youWink?
dean View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by Raff Raff wrote:

Are you going to suggest yourself as a Moderator, Dean, or is one site enough for youWink?
Like Jim - I'm just here to troll Wink
micky View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 3:00pm
trolling rules LOL.
micky View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by dean dean wrote:

]
I went looking for the site rules and guideline to see if I could make an inappropriate off-colour joke about that...

...couldn't find them Evil Smile

hah...  not that it it stopped us before... but now's the time to ride roughshod over the wild wild west known as MMA  before it gets civilized LOL
dean View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 3:14pm
Saddle-up Micky - there's steer to be rustled...
Balthamel View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Balthamel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 3:21pm
I think it is needed a Just for Fun section here

and is it allowd to make polls about what bewredge is most metal , Jack Daniels, Captain Morgan etc or is it some alchohol pollicy here
PROGMAN View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PROGMAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2010 at 3:06am
make the most of it LOL
Pekka View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pekka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2010 at 3:12am
Originally posted by Balthamel Balthamel wrote:

I'm also member of Progarchives (as most of the members here areWink) but with another nickname.  you can guess if yo want,

Aginor? Can't remember any other Norwegians right now Ermm
<- Click on this!
Balthamel View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Balthamel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2010 at 3:22am
oh there are plenty of us

http://images.zaazu.com/img/viking-viking-axe-shield-smiley-emoticon-000571-large.gif
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic