Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >General discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Recently Watched Films

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6263646566 256>
Author
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Death, T/S/G, Grind, VA Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vim Fuego Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2018 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by UMUR UMUR wrote:

Originally posted by Vim Fuego Vim Fuego wrote:

Geostorm (2017)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1981128/

Is it as stupid as it looks?
Yep it sure is LOL. My boy loved it, but I found it almost unwatchable because of the cliche script and stiff acting. The CGI is pretty cool for the most part, but predominantly the scenes in Space.

OK, I was curious enough to watch it. Bad science, stupid story, crappy Hollywood ending... And I still watched the whole damn thing.Embarrassed
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2018 at 3:01pm
^I guess we´re both stupid fucks eh? LOL
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2018 at 12:26am
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2018 at 12:30am
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2018 at 2:02pm
Damn that was a disturbing and unpleasant movie. The last half hour was close to the unbearable. I really enjoyed this one:

Vim Fuego View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vim Fuego Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2018 at 3:43pm

^I guess we´re both stupid fucks eh? LOL

I've got a few more shit movies sitting on my computer to watch...Wink
Sisslith View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Power & Neo, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sisslith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2018 at 3:43pm
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BZTZjYzU2NTktNTdmNi00OTM0LTg5MDgtNGFjOGMzNjY0MDk5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTMxODk2OTU@._V1_SX675_CR0,0,675,999_AL_.jpg

I really enjoyed this one. Black comedy at its best.
Only the dead have seen the end of war.
Without music, life would be a mistake.
Unitron View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unitron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2018 at 1:48am

Geostorm (2017)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1981128/

Is it as stupid as it looks?
Yep it sure is LOL. My boy loved it, but I found it almost unwatchable because of the cliche script and stiff acting. The CGI is pretty cool for the most part, but predominantly the scenes in Space.

OK, I was curious enough to watch it. Bad science, stupid story, crappy Hollywood ending... And I still watched the whole damn thing.Embarrassed

Based on the trailer it looked like one of the worst movies ever. Completely forgot about it, but I kind of want to watch it for a good laugh. LOL
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Black Metal, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2018 at 7:04am
Contact (1997).

A 90's sci-fi I'd never seen before. I enjoyed it. 
Earn Money Online (NOT a scam):
GG2U

Adam's Film Corner on Quora
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2018 at 5:01pm
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 10:55am
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2018 at 2:46pm
keefer1970 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keefer1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2018 at 8:31am
The Emoji Movie - 2017's most hated animated dumpster fire. This is not a movie, it's a feature length advertisement for phone apps. 

The Founder - Michael Keaton is great as Ray Kroc, a salesman whose chance meeting with the McDonald brothers eventually turned into the biggest fast food chain in the world.

Ms. 45 - New York rape victim turns vigilante. Grimy and sleazy in all the right ways.

Resident Evil - Somewhat watchable but mostly pointless shoot-em-up video-game adaptation. Why have they made a half dozen of these?

Top Dog - A tough cop is saddled with a new canine partner. Chuck Norris' film career bottomed out with this "K-9"/"Turner & Hooch" ripoff with more roundhouse kicks. 

Cherry 2000 - cult dystopian sci-fi/action/cyberpunk Western comedy set in 2017, with Melanie Griffith as a "tracker" hired to guide a city slicker thru the wastelands to find a replacement for his robot wife. Weird as hell but somehow it works. 

Edited by keefer1970 - 17 Feb 2018 at 8:33am
LittleBig View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LittleBig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2018 at 2:00am
Blade Runner 2049
An unnecessary sequel if you ask me, some movies should not be touched, messed with. Yes, visually it's great but that's all. I read that the director was initially unwilling to participate but joined because he thought the script was great. So did Harrison Ford. Really? I thought the story line was weak. 

I must be getting old and grumpy or something, I dunno...
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2018 at 2:48am
Originally posted by LittleBig LittleBig wrote:

Blade Runner 2049
An unnecessary sequel if you ask me, some movies should not be touched, messed with. Yes, visually it's great but that's all. I read that the director was initially unwilling to participate but joined because he thought the script was great. So did Harrison Ford. Really? I thought the story line was weak. 

Nope I agree...hmm...maybe I´m getting old and grumpy too Tongue
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2018 at 3:02am
Originally posted by keefer1970 keefer1970 wrote:

Cherry 2000 - cult dystopian sci-fi/action/cyberpunk Western comedy set in 2017, with Melanie Griffith as a "tracker" hired to guide a city slicker thru the wastelands to find a replacement for his robot wife. Weird as hell but somehow it works. 

I think I´ve seen this one many years ago. I´ll have to check it out Again, to see if it indeed is the movie I think it is.
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2018 at 12:16pm
Vim Fuego View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vim Fuego Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2018 at 12:23pm
Originally posted by adg211288 adg211288 wrote:

Contact (1997).

A 90's sci-fi I'd never seen before. I enjoyed it. 

The book was written by Carl Sagan. Also excellent.
Vim Fuego View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vim Fuego Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2018 at 12:25pm

Originally posted by LittleBig LittleBig wrote:

Blade Runner 2049

Nope I agree...hmm...maybe I´m getting old and grumpy too Tongue

I thought I was getting old and grumpy, but I loved it.LOL
Vim Fuego View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vim Fuego Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2018 at 12:26pm

Originally posted by keefer1970 keefer1970 wrote:

I think I´ve seen this one many years ago. I´ll have to check it out Again, to see if it indeed is the movie I think it is.

It's one I also need to rewatch. Don't remember being that impressed with it, but age may bring a different perspective.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6263646566 256>
  Share Topic