Forum Home Forum Home >Other music related lounges >Get The Word Out
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Piano Covers (Jazz and Rock)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Pessimist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Piano Covers (Jazz and Rock)
    Posted: 21 Apr 2010 at 6:54am
Well I figured this would be a good place to "get the word out" on the series of piano covers I've been working on Take a listen, here's the first one:

I created them by recording the visuals on a video camera and the audio by DI'ing the piano into a good quality recording device, and finally by combining the two together on Windows Movie Maker using the audio from the video camera for the speech, and the piano audio for... well the piano Syncing this thing was a nightmare but hopefully you guys will tell me it was all worth it?

Next in store will probably be Say A Little Prayer - Aretha Franklin, so keep an eye out if you're into soul and all its relatives. Shortly after I should be doing some Psychotic Waltz also for all you devout metalheads out there

Peace guys, all opinions are welcome.
Pekka View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pekka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2010 at 7:57am
Haven't heard this song in years Heart Next make a music video with you playing a piano in a similar moving room Tongue Good stuff, you really know your way around the keyboard!
<- Click on this!
The Pessimist View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Pessimist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2010 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by Pekka Pekka wrote:

Haven't heard this song in years Heart Next make a music video with you playing a piano in a similar moving room Tongue Good stuff, you really know your way around the keyboard!

Thanks man

And perhaps one of my media geek friends would be able to edit this video to look like it? haha, then I just need to learn how to dance like JayKay whilst playing... I'm sure it's doable

But yeah, keep a look out, I'm gonna be digging out some classics.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic