MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements >Welcome newbies!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Uhh...brains...or something

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Niche Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Uhh...brains...or something
    Posted: 05 Sep 2012 at 11:01am
AMGHIILUVMETALSOOOOOOOOOOOOOMUCH!!one

*Shoots*

I'm over here. Hi. I'm Niche/The Niche if you wish to be formal. Occasionally I deign to affect such airs. I prefer to keep it to occasionally though.

Anyway, to introduce myself further. I come from dublin, and have been interned in a boarding school, though I have at last reached the final year of my sentence. I am a mediocre guitarist who occasionally attempts to write songs. I play within a fledgeling band who might possibly at some stage hopefully have get our asses in gear xD My favourite band is either Gamma Ray or ETHS and my favourite individual artist is the Commander in Chief, who I'm hoping someone else here has heard of. My tastes centre on power metal, expanding outwards to all the various kinds of metal in there glorious diversity, then all music, from orchestral to electronic and back. I'm joining in the hopes that being here will help me to improve my music a bit. Hopefully it'll work :L
Colt View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2012 at 11:23am
Welcome to MMA and enjoy.

I was in Ireland myself just last week. If you check your cellars there won't be much Guinness left Tongue LOL
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Black Metal, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2012 at 11:27am
Welcome! Nice to see another power metal fan here. 
Earn Money Online (NOT a scam):
GG2U

Adam's Film Corner on Quora
The Niche View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Niche Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2012 at 12:16pm
Thanks guys ^_^ I looked around, there is unfortunately no cellar in my school. We've a dungeon though. Were you drinking in that?
Colt View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2012 at 12:46pm
I was talking about the bar cellars in Dublin Wink
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2012 at 12:55pm
Welcome to MMA. As you can read we�re all more or less happy drunks hereBig smile...and usually nice tooSmile.
IMPF2112 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IMPF2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2012 at 2:00pm
Ireland! Fuck yeah Headbanger
FallingxSkies View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FallingxSkies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2012 at 12:24am
ello welcome dude! ^^ woah you have dungeons? badass xD 
The Niche View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Niche Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2012 at 6:09am
@Colt: I checked. Turns out the Guiness van's been around already xD
@UMUR: Why thank you ^_^ Whiskey?
@IMPF2112: Let me put it this way: DIDDLY-AYE MOTHERFUCKER! *Improvises wildly on uileann pipes*
@FallingxSkies: And a hello to you too. Unfortunately, the dungeon was something of an exaggeration. The school is built off a castle, however. And there's a labyrinth of maintenance tunnels underneath it xD
Triceratopsoil View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triceratopsoil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2012 at 7:29am
PUT THEM IN THE IRON MAIDEN

(my first thought)

Edited by Triceratopsoil - 06 Sep 2012 at 7:29am
Wilytank View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wilytank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2012 at 9:23am
Putting zombies in an iron maiden is going to take too much time.
FallingxSkies View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FallingxSkies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2012 at 12:55pm
:O.......That just reminded me....the new season of the Walking Dead is coming out soon!!!! yesh!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic