FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Would You Rather...?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
FallingxSkies View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FallingxSkies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2012 at 5:17pm
^_^ thats a bummer though!......inverted feet I could probably hide that better :3

Would you rather be stuck in an elevator for 3 hours with wet dogs or gassy kids
CPicard View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CPicard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2012 at 5:08pm
I would rather have bird poop in my hair: I'm turning bald, so I won't have hair forever...

Would you rather have inverted feet or inverted hands?
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FallingxSkies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2012 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by CPicard CPicard wrote:

How on hell one could have bird poop in hair forever? Except if one is jailed in a birdhouse until death, it looks little possible.
On the other hand, how on hell could one smell like cow turd forever, unless his transpiration is made of cow turd.

.....it could happen! like it could be some huge bird and the sun could be super hot and your hair absorbs the bird poo so its stuck forever :P
 well yeah I mean....Dead you turd monkey 
CPicard View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CPicard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2012 at 4:41pm
How on hell one could have bird poop in hair forever? Except if one is jailed in a birdhouse until death, it looks little possible.
On the other hand, how on hell could one smell like cow turd forever, unless his transpiration is made of cow turd.
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FallingxSkies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2012 at 1:01pm
lmao aha hmmm I guess the jar I can tell people its chocolate or something...-_-

would you rather have bird poop in you hair forever or smell like cow turd forever?
SKwid View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SKwid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2012 at 12:49pm
woman.

probably new wave tho, i wouldn't be able to stand having my entire fan-base be goth kids 

would you rather poop in a jar and carry it around with you for the rest of your life, or get a big tattoo of shit on your forehead.

Stooge View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator/Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stooge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2012 at 11:48am
Go streaking.  I think I'd be less likely to get beat up that way.  Though at a sports stadium, I'd probably get tasered. Ouch

Would you rather be frontman/woman of a new wave band or of a goth band?
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FallingxSkies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2012 at 9:31pm
Fly a kite. I'm paranoid that there will be like an alligator or some huge fish waiting for me in the lake

Would you rather go streaking or flash a cop
Stooge View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stooge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2012 at 9:27pm
Originally posted by FallingxSkies FallingxSkies wrote:

hmmmmya know i'm going to go with not being formally educated I would rather earn street smarts anyways

Would you rather get a full body wax or have your nose hairs plucked out one by one?

Nose hairs.  I often have some stray hairs I tend to, and I think I could handle it.  I'd be curious to see how much my eyes would water. 

Would you rather go fly a kite or go jump in the lake?
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FallingxSkies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2012 at 9:24pm
hmmmmya know i'm going to go with not being formally educated I would rather earn street smarts anyways

Would you rather get a full body wax or have your nose hairs plucked out one by one?
Stooge View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stooge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2012 at 7:22pm
Definitely the moon.  Referring once again to Twilight Zone, I'm assuming they left behind a robotic female to keep me company.  And if not, still the moon.

Originally posted by IMPF2112 IMPF2112 wrote:

The latter. Because, even if I can't trim the horrendous pedo-stache, I can still grow a beard as well to hide it. Tongue

I knew I should have put a restriction on that one. LOL

Would you rather spend your whole life (4 or 5 and up) as a student in various educational institutes, or would you have rather not been formally educated at all?

Edited by Stooge - 31 Aug 2012 at 7:24pm
IMPF2112 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IMPF2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2012 at 6:47pm
I haven't seen either movie. From what I know abou them, Saw is supposed about some crazy guy who makes people die slow sadistic gory deaths, and Final Destination is supposed to be about a Roller Coaster or some shit like that. If that's the case, I'd pick the Saw death. Because I have a fear of heights and I fucking hate roller coasters.

Would you rather be stuck in a base on the Moon by yourself for a year, before returning back to Earth OR be stuck in the middle of a war-torn African country like Somalia for a year, before returning back to civilisation
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FallingxSkies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2012 at 6:13pm
as a ghost! at least you can fuck with people and remember it :P

Would you rather die a Final Destination death or a Saw death
rushfan4 View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors and Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rushfan4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2012 at 2:16pm
Mmm.  Friends taste just like chicken.  I'd rather live.  I can always make new friends.

Would you rather spend your afterlife as a ghost haunting a home or as a brain-eating zombie?
IMPF2112 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IMPF2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2012 at 1:35pm
Wolves because wolves are literally the most fucking badass creatures on the planet.

You and your friends are trapped in a cave and have no way of getting out. You guys have no food and almost no water, and are running out of time. Would you rather:

a) Succumb to cannibalism and eat your friends
or
b) Have your friends all succumb to cannibalism and eat you.

Edited by IMPF2112 - 31 Aug 2012 at 1:35pm
rushfan4 View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rushfan4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2012 at 1:19pm
Bill and Ted is my favorite movie so I would want to go back and time and meet So-crates and Billy The Kid. 

Would you rather be raised by wolves or by gorillas?
IMPF2112 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IMPF2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2012 at 12:28pm
I'm addicted to the Internet, and I don't have a cellphone, so I'm most definitely going with the former.

If you had a time machine, would you rather go somewhere in the past or somewhere in the future?
rushfan4 View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rushfan4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2012 at 12:26pm
I'd probably have to go with my favorite album, but that would be weird and I suspect i would get bored with that really fast.

Would you rather go back to an age with no cellular phone service or with no internet service?
IMPF2112 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IMPF2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2012 at 12:18pm
Say everything on my mind. It would be all alot of fun to terrorize everyone around me with all the fucked up thoughts floating around in my head. Tongue

Would you rather listen to your favourite album looped for all eternity, except with every 5th measure skipped OR watch your favourite movie looped for all eternity, except with every 2nd scene skipped?
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FallingxSkies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2012 at 11:31am
sadly I would have to go with Bieber . Romneys too old -_-

Would you rather have to say everything on your mind or go mute?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic