MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements >Welcome newbies!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

slow man the newbie

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slow man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: slow man the newbie
    Posted: 10 Apr 2010 at 4:57am
Hi everybody, i'm the newbie slow man. I started my recordcollection with hardrock/ metal and own a lot of things you can't find on the progressive rock site. Maybe this sister site can create more space for me to write in English about music, just to release my mind. I've been fan of Mot�rhead and Saxon for years. Some other favourites are Judas priest,Autopsy,Black label society,Whitesnake,Scorpions,Megadeth,Napalm death and many more. It's just a case of time and inspiration to write a review.
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2010 at 5:56am
Welcome. I�ll be looking forward to reading your reviews.Smile
Raff View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2010 at 6:58am
Hello, and welcome to MMASmile!
1967/ 1976 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1967/ 1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2010 at 11:04am
Metal Militia are back in town!!!

Benvenuto!!!
slow man View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slow man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2010 at 2:11pm
Well,thanks for all but i believe i need to dig up some English grammar again. Through the years i've lost some of it.{I haven't lost my taste for good hardrock/metal.} So the next time I visit the metalstore,I will have a look for some good old grammar books. It's a great site here. I recommend it to other people if I have the opportunity.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic