MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Metal Music Lounges >Metal Music Recommendations/Featured albums
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Anyone heard the Whitechapel new album yet?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MMA Metal Reviewer
MMA Metal Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AtomicCrimsonRush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anyone heard the Whitechapel new album yet?
    Posted: 11 Jun 2012 at 3:57am
I get some promo albums and this one landed in my inbox - can anyone recommend them? i had never heard of them before now. 
I take it this is their debut album...

Whitechapel 
Metal Blade 
19 June 2012

Also got an album sent here:

ORDER OF NINE
Seventh Year of the Broken Mirror
Anyone heard this one??//
GLAM METAL!
AtomicCrimsonRush View Drop Down
MMA Metal Reviewer
MMA Metal Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AtomicCrimsonRush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2012 at 3:59am
Ah the album covers wont post sorry bout that.........

INfo on albums here
\
WHITECHAPEL

Having spent several years lauded as one of the frontrunners in their genre, in 2012 Whitechapel stand as a defining force in contemporary heavy music. Building dramatically on the trademarked bludgeon of their first three releases, with Whitechapel the Tennessean sextet have inarguably delivered their most intense, dynamic, and downright hostile record to date. Drenched in atmospheric darkness, the record is also rife with gripping melodies that drag the listener in to the tumult, willing or otherwise, and across its ten tracks it is infused with an emotional depth that pointedly separates the band from the plethora of two-dimensional mosh-starters that have sprung up in their wake. "These songs are some of the best material we have released to date, and the whole vibe of the record compelled us to self-title it," states guitarist Alex Wade. "With every record we strive for something different � we're always going to stay true to what Whitechapel is, but we want to evolve and do something that is fresh and engaging both for ourselves and for the people who support us."

ORDER OF NINE
Dark, Symphonic, Progressive Thrash...all descriptives that fit Order of Nine and their music...   However, Order of Nine is more, playing their own brand of Metal, a perfect amalgam of Thrash and accessible Progressive Metal with a duality of speedy thrash ...
GLAM METAL!
AtomicCrimsonRush View Drop Down
MMA Metal Reviewer
MMA Metal Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AtomicCrimsonRush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2012 at 4:01am
I cant post the album links sorry, not permitted,  but if you contact them they may send you their albums. Thats what I did

Just contact MetalBlade or FreemanPromotions

if you review albums they may send you links

Cheers ACR
GLAM METAL!
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2012 at 4:52am
Whitechapel are as far as I remember deathcore. I think I�ve reviewed one of their albums. Technically a really well playing band but they didn�t leave a lasting impression on me, but I�m not really the right target group either as I�m usually not that fond of deathcore acts.
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Black Metal, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2012 at 5:00am
I have a promo of that Order of Nine album. I like it. Vocals are out of place for power metal which I think will divide fans of the genre, but I think its good.

Contrary to their press release it is not thrash metal, in any way. 
Earn Money Online (NOT a scam):
GG2U

Adam's Film Corner on Quora
Stomach Cheese View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stomach Cheese Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2012 at 11:25am
I heard the old guitarist of born of osiris is playing for them now. Is that true?
SKwid View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SKwid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2012 at 11:56am

I quite like whitechapel

they are a nice deathcore band, not anything amazing, but good nontheless

DefinitionOfHatred View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DefinitionOfHatred Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2012 at 4:48am
Whitechapel's previous album was very awesome for deathcore standards. From what I know of the latest album, it's gonna be awesome as well.
Why is six afraid of seven? Because seven ate nine.
Jd_Wheels View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jd_Wheels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2012 at 7:41pm
I was unimpressed with them... they have talent, yet the music never shows what they could offer... 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic   

Quick Reply
Name:

NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum
 Enable BBcodes
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image