MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements >Welcome newbies!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Another Prog Archives Transfer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steamforged Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Another Prog Archives Transfer
    Posted: 27 May 2012 at 4:32pm
My name is Tyler and seeing how the people at PA tend to shy away from Prog Metal, Geoff invited me over here.

I like an astounding amount of bands, of which include: Symphony X, Tyr, Dali's Dilemma, Circus Maximus, Gru, Bulb, Cloudkicker, Saga, Transatlantic, Shadow Gallery, Darkwater, and Ayreon to name a few. As you can see, I tend to stay on a heavier side.

With that said, I also have my own music that I would like to share here. It's a personal project that I'm trying to make more of. You can take a listen here: http://www.liquidaudio.org/profile.php?Artist=steamforged

I've been playing piano/keyboards for over 20 years now.

That's about it. =]
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Black Metal, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2012 at 4:37pm
Welcome!
Earn Money Online (NOT a scam):
GG2U

Adam's Film Corner on Quora
dtguitarfan View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dtguitarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2012 at 4:38pm
Hey, welcome Tyler!  Glad you came over!  I like your style of keyboards there - would love to hear it with some heavy guitars, bass, and drums!  Wink
Steamforged View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steamforged Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2012 at 4:39pm
Thanks for having me!

That's what I'm trying to accomplish =p. I currently have to program everything and while it may get the idea across, it's never quite the same as a real instrument.
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2012 at 4:47pm
Welcome to MMASmile
Diogenes View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diogenes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2012 at 4:57pm
Are you kidding?  This site is loaded with prog metal fans.  Easily the most popular subgenre here.  I doubt you'll have any problems with that...

Anyway, welcome and all that. 

IMPF2112 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IMPF2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2012 at 8:05pm
Welcome, you have great taste Thumbs Up
Colt View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2012 at 3:23am
Hey and welcome!

We'll get on just fine Big smile
dreadpirateroberts View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dreadpirateroberts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2012 at 6:19am
Welcome!
We are men of action. Lies do not become us.
SKwid View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SKwid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2012 at 11:12am
Originally posted by Steamforged Steamforged wrote:

My name is Tyler and seeing how the people at PA tend to shy away from Prog Metal, Geoff invited me over here.

I like an astounding amount of bands, of which include: Symphony X, Tyr, Dali's Dilemma, Circus Maximus, Gru, Bulb, Cloudkicker, Saga, Transatlantic, Shadow Gallery, Darkwater, and Ayreon to name a few. As you can see, I tend to stay on a heavier side.

With that said, I also have my own music that I would like to share here. It's a personal project that I'm trying to make more of. You can take a listen here: http://www.liquidaudio.org/profile.php?Artist=steamforged

I've been playing piano/keyboards for over 20 years now.

That's about it. =]

ive only ever heard of cloudkicker, symphony x, and tyr. Confused
welcome anywayTongue

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic