MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements >Welcome newbies!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I'm here!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1967/ 1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I'm here!!!
    Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 9:32am
Hi,

I must be honest. I'm tired from Progressive Rock and I'm rediscovering the Blues and derivatives genres(also Hard Rock and early forms of Heavy Metal). So when I saw the adversiting mail of this site... Here I am!
Raff View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 6:37pm
Ciao Mandy!Hug
1967/ 1976 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1967/ 1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2010 at 8:02am
Originally posted by Raff Raff wrote:

Ciao Mandy!Hug

You are
 (Girlschool)

or

(Suzi Quatro)
Question

Rawks
micky View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2010 at 8:11am
hahhahah.... Raff will always be

Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1967/ 1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2010 at 9:10am
Hmm... You would see not as good as a young:

(although I like Sophia also today:

Also because there are women that never fade!!!)

Stephen View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stephen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2010 at 2:14pm
hi there
pretty strange nick but nice to know and see you here :)

coorpz View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coorpz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2010 at 11:59pm
Originally posted by 1967/ 1976 1967/ 1976 wrote:

Hi,

I must be honest. I'm tired from Progressive Rock and I'm rediscovering the Blues and derivatives genres(also Hard Rock and early forms of Heavy Metal). So when I saw the adversiting mail of this site... Here I am!

That's really awesome. I do occasionally take a trip back to the beginnings, proto-metal even! Blues is awesome, especially mixed with rock, have you heard much by Led Zep? Also, you mentioned Hard Rock, what are you planning on listening to? Van Halen, The Who, White Stripes?
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1967/ 1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2010 at 4:25am
Originally posted by coorpz coorpz wrote:

Originally posted by 1967/ 1976 1967/ 1976 wrote:

Hi,

That's really awesome. I do occasionally take a trip back to the beginnings, proto-metal even! Blues is awesome, especially mixed with rock, have you heard much by Led Zep? Also, you mentioned Hard Rock, what are you planning on listening to? Van Halen, The Who, White Stripes?

If we speak of Proto Metal ... All bands that I can include in this category are good, like listening.

If we speak of Blues Rock ... British Blues / Prog Blues is my genre!!!
coorpz View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coorpz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2010 at 7:35pm
That's really awesome, you're like my dad then.... I can totally relate to this. I pretty much grew up on that stuff
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1967/ 1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2010 at 10:01am
Originally posted by coorpz coorpz wrote:

That's really awesome, you're like my dad then.... I can totally relate to this. I pretty much grew up on that stuff

Now...: Iced Earth is in my CD player.
Then: probably Chris Farlowe!!!
coorpz View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coorpz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2010 at 8:49pm
Noiiiice
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic