MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements >Help us improve the site
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Review transfers from PA?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
graphix View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Co-founder, Admin & Webmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote graphix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2010 at 8:10pm
Yes, it's cool. Like you said, the more reviews we have, the fastest we get to the chart system.
Negoba View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Negoba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2010 at 7:56pm

M@X said he was cool with it and I think populating the site will only be helpful. I've been transferring mine, making minor adjustments because of the site's theme.

topofsm View Drop Down
MMA Metal Reviewer
MMA Metal Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote topofsm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2010 at 7:45pm
This is just a general question. I came over from PA and I have 70 album reviews there, a good majority of them being metal albums.

Would it help the site more if I transferred my reviews over to here? Of course my ratings would be revised to gear more towards metal listeners and I might reword it quite a bit. But would that be a good thing to do? Seeing as we're waiting to get enough reviews in for a chart system to be implemented.
Lost respect for these archives when I saw Creed added, among other bands. Not going to be foruming here anymore. You can keep my reviews if you want.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic