MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements >Help us improve the site
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

a question.. out of curiosity...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: a question.. out of curiosity...
    Posted: 04 Apr 2010 at 4:58pm
for M@X  ..  as I told you... I'm sort of watching things with an eye on joining the working collab ranks down  the road.  I want to make sure I have the time before making the commitment.  It's part of the reason I dropped out of PA's team work.  Though there were other reasons LOL

fascinating....  I'm watching Raff add an artist.. and then go through the steps. Got a question for you... out of pure curiosity.   Obviously additions are different here than at PA's...   you add the band... then put the albums in sub-genres.  Does putting albums in sub-genres require the approval of the various sub-genres...

has any thought been given to that process... if so... then what exactly is the role of the various teams.  Maintenance of the existing sub... and giving the thumbs up and down on proposals by non-collabs that obviously can't add bands (and albums).

Edited by Raff - 04 Apr 2010 at 5:13pm
Sean Trane View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sean Trane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2010 at 9:02pm
Hi M@X,

Good question about the team genre role, micky

Since bands don't belong to a genre (albums do,  at least I think), what does the team do in terms of bands and the entry page infos

Remember I'm not particularly fond f genre teams
my music collection increased tenfolds when I switched from drug-addicted musicians to crazy ones....

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic