MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements >Report errors & omissions here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Artist and Album Pictures/Art

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Horror_Adept Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2021 at 3:50pm
I need to / I’d like to update and generally housekeep the Send More Paramedics page, am I able to do this some how, or do I need to do it via a proxy person? I’m currently the admin for the bands social pages, and have a load of new info.. and better resolution album artworks, and band promo pics..

http://www.metalmusicarchives.com/artist/send-more-paramedics/?ac=Send%20more
Bosh66 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Sludge, MC, HC, Post-Metal & Noise Rock

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bosh66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2021 at 3:15am
Hi Dan, while you can add releases to the band's profile, you aren't able to edit any releases or indeed the band's profile. This is restricted to site collaborators, to stop any incorrect or malicious changes being made.

If you want to post the changes you want to make here or alternatively private message a collab or administrator, we'll make the updates for you.

Thanks, Chris.
Horror_Adept View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Horror_Adept Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2021 at 3:34am
Thanks Chris, appreciated!

Feel sorry for the admin I pick…
There’s a lot to update!! 😅
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Horror_Adept Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2021 at 3:45am
Hi Chris!, attempted to message but was unable for whatever reason.. Noticed you are an admin, would you interested in helping me update the send more paramedics profile?

It won’t be massive changes right this moment as I’m at work and it’ll be best done at my computer..

Basically, I have better resolution of all of the album artworks. An update of the profile/bio, and better quality band promos etc etc..

Couple of changes we could potentially make right now include;

The band is once again active, so if it is noted anywhere that they are split, that needs to be changed please.

The album I added, (Undead at the BBC) needs to be moved to the live album section, I didn’t realise that section was there at the time.

The split EP with “The Nothing” has the title backwards. It should read “North of England, South of Heaven”

Finally, the bio.. where it currently ends needs this addition afterwards. (See Wikipedia for layout)

The band briefly reformed in early 2014 to play TDON 10, a one-day indoor festival celebrating 10 years of 'Thirty Days of Night Records', also on the bill were; Azriel, Everette, Crossbreaker, Broken Teeth, Martyr Defiled, Grader, Public Domain, Iron Witch, Opium Lord, and Set Astray. They also Performed 2 other shows in a short run. Complete dates as follows:

"Live For Never - 2014"

11th April - Leeds, Wharf Chambers (Secret warm-up gig) - Support from: ATTACK! VIPERS and Iron Witch
12th April - Leeds, Vox (TDON 10)
10th May - Camden Barfly - Support from: Pure Graft and The Dead Anyways

Announced June 13, 2020 was a 'legacy' Instagram page for the band, which is currently accepting photo and video submissions, it read:

Dear puny humans,

You should check out and follow this unofficial fan-run legacy Instagram page: @sendmoreparamedicsuk

Created and curated by the maniacal mortal Dan P, it seems to be a catacomb for loads of undead images and info.

Oh and do please contribute to the depository - get in touch with Dan on the Instagram page if you’re able to share any live photos or flyers etc!

Medico

x

The band plans to reunite to perform 3 ‘one-off’ shows to celebrate their 20th anniversary in October 2021.

Dates as follows:
Friday 29th October: Boom - Leeds
Saturday 30th October: Boom - Leeds
Sunday 31st October: The Dome - London

On June 25th 2021 the band announced via their social media pages they had begun work on their as yet untitled 4th album, their first in 15 years.

Thanks, Dan (horror_adept, the bands archivist and socials guy 😅) happy to jump into DMs for the further changes..
Nightfly View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Death, D/S/D, T/S/G Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nightfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2021 at 1:35pm
Hi Dan,

I'll sort these changes out for you over the weekend as Chris is pretty busy at the moment with another project. 
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Horror_Adept Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2021 at 2:04pm
Thank you! Appreciated:)
Nightfly View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Death, D/S/D, T/S/G Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nightfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2021 at 9:33am
Okay Dan, all updated as you requested. Also added a couple of missing releases and missing album info etc, links updated and used better quality images on album artwork. Our standard is 500 x 500 px.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic