MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >Just for Fun
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Rules of MMA

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sean Trane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2010 at 4:17am
Originally posted by micky micky wrote:

NOOO!!!!!!!   just ban me first LOL

ROTFLMAOLOL

Edited by Sean Trane - 16 Apr 2010 at 7:38am
my music collection increased tenfolds when I switched from drug-addicted musicians to crazy ones....

A Person View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2010 at 4:56pm

hmmm....

4) sex...   any poseur can listen to metal...  real metalheads love sex as much as metal.  No virgins allowed.. unless they volunteer to be sacrificed by the black metal team hahaRawks*where is my Stevie Nicks banging emoticon*

Then I'd better be banned.
FusionKing View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FusionKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2010 at 5:00pm
Anyone who does not submit to the authority of M@X and the mighty MMA team leaders, shall be ousted from the forum and bloodily sacrifised to an obscenely large statue of Lemmy.
micky View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2010 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by FusionKing FusionKing wrote:

Anyone who does not submit to the authority of M@X and the mighty MMA team leaders, shall be ousted from the forum and bloodily sacrifised to an obscenely large statue of Lemmy.

*micky genuflects*
micky View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2010 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by A Person A Person wrote:

hmmm....

4) sex...   any poseur can listen to metal...  real metalheads love sex as much as metal.  No virgins allowed.. unless they volunteer to be sacrificed by the black metal team hahaRawks*where is my Stevie Nicks banging emoticon*

hahhahahha...  now that would be one to put on your internet resume.. LOL
micky View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2010 at 5:26pm
Originally posted by Beekeeper Beekeeper wrote:

hmmm....

Well better remove the prog metal subgenre from the site then.

LOL if only I could Wink
A Person View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2010 at 5:30pm
Too be fair, I'm not really a metalhead, I've enjoyed what I've heard from the few bands I've heard that are avant-metal(like DSO) and I liked the Meshuggah I've heard, and since Rush is on this site I can add them, but deep down inside I'm an avant-garde fan, so I guess the rule doesn't really apply to me.
CCVP View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CCVP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2010 at 5:32pm

hmmm....

inb4 underage b&, abistinence, etc.
micky View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2010 at 5:32pm

Too be fair, I'm not really a metalhead, I've enjoyed what I've heard from the few bands I've heard that are avant-metal(like DSO) and I liked the Meshuggah I've heard, and since Rush is on this site I can add them, but deep down inside I'm an avant-garde fan, so I guess the rule doesn't really apply to me.

as my first action as a ...whatever the hell M@X made me LOL... you are hearby granted an sexceptionLOL

btw... good for you. Clap
A Person View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2010 at 5:38pm

as my first action as a ...whatever the hell M@X made me LOL... you are hearby granted an sexceptionLOL

btw... good for you. Clap

Thanks, I can continue to lurk in safety. LOL
elder08 View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elder08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2010 at 2:14pm
11. Don't like death metal beacuse you cant understand the lyrics? Get the f**k out!  Rawks Wacko
I scrolled through the offended page and listened to cannibal corpse while masturbating.-elder08
Morningrise View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morningrise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2010 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by Beekeeper Beekeeper wrote:

hmmm....

Well better remove the power metal subgenre from the site then.

hahahaha, totally agree.
micky View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2010 at 4:21pm
ahhh...  we've all seen how witty our forum members are...  now... let's get to serious business..

as our many PA's transplants know...  the mothership is the site of the cat with scores and scores of cat lovers and cat avatars... makes sense.... we all know the cat is prog..

but what household pet... is metal?

Edited by micky - 15 Apr 2010 at 4:21pm
CCVP View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CCVP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2010 at 7:35pm

ahhh...  we've all seen how witty our forum members are...  now... let's get to serious business..

as our many PA's transplants know...  the mothership is the site of the cat with scores and scores of cat lovers and cat avatars... makes sense.... we all know the cat is prog..

but what household pet... is metal?
Bears, obviously. Pic related.

Raff View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2010 at 6:32am
PETRUCCI!!!!!
CCVP View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CCVP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2010 at 8:07am
Originally posted by Raff Raff wrote:

PETRUCCI!!!!!

The sexyest bear on earth Raff.

Just on't show this around micky. Tongue

Edited by CCVP - 16 Apr 2010 at 8:09am
AtomicCrimsonRush View Drop Down
MMA Metal Reviewer
MMA Metal Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AtomicCrimsonRush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2010 at 9:34am
OK........

Confused

Now what was the topic

The rules of MMA

We must be patient!

That is th enumber one rule I believe I have discovered.

Cool, I can do that
GLAM METAL!
micky View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2010 at 4:49pm
Originally posted by CCVP CCVP wrote:

Originally posted by Raff Raff wrote:

PETRUCCI!!!!!

The sexyest bear on earth Raff.

Just on't show this around micky. Tongue

AngryAngryAngry

LOL

Angry
IMPF2112 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IMPF2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2012 at 3:05pm

hmmm....

i'm fucked
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2012 at 3:17pm
^LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic