MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >General discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What the FUCK did I just watch?!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doomster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What the FUCK did I just watch?!
    Posted: 31 Dec 2011 at 2:18am

Oh...my....God.

Oh. My. Fucking. God.

I am quite literally trembling in fury right now.

First of all, this fucker's self proclaimed point is completely mangled and mutilated beyond recognition. Don't dare tell me the following argument is incorrect, because I know it isn't - without women, us men would not be *on this planet*. Men and Women are, obviously, both the core aspects to human survival. Without eachother, there would literally be ''no humans''. The misanthropy of this POFS is unmatched. He contradicts his point several times. Fuck, the ''mere fact ''that he had ENOUGH TIME and EFFORT to make his sexist, chauvinistic and miserable book has downright convinced me that there is no God.

Speaking of God...Also, not only are there dozens upon dozens of scientific facts that contradict his point, there are a few Biblical flaws as well. "Love thy neighbor as thyself" quotes the bible. I don't care if this man is religious or not, he should at least *try* to be a kindhearted person. GOD CREATED PEOPLE FOR. A. REASON.

But that isn't even the thing that bothers me most about this monstrosity. It's the COMMENTS on the video that really irk me to no end. Instead of having about 25,175 dislikes and only 982 likes, it has the OPPOSITE. These fucking fucks all think that this asshole is correct! What the fuck? Seriously? '''What the fuck??!!'''

This piece of shit "video" was overall uncalled for, pathetic, misognystic, prejudice, COMPLETELY incorrect, and an insult to the universe.

Humanity, I fucking hate you. Everybody die.

Edited by Doomster - 31 Dec 2011 at 2:19am
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2011 at 2:36am
I think he�s kinda funnyLOL Completely out of his way to be as rude and provocative as possible. We sometimes need the views of an extremist to really appreciate being a "regular" guy.
Doomster View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doomster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2011 at 2:39am
Sure, but he's still a dick.
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2011 at 3:08am
Oh yeah he�s not quite like you and me, but as I strongly believe in freedom of speech, I welcome the fact that he is able to share his views wether or not you and I agree with them. He does sound like a rather annoying person that I wouldn�t want to spend too much time with, but an hour or two could probably be greatly entertaining. He did say some pretty damn funny things. How about his views on lesbians faking it just to get attentionLOL. That was pretty damn funny. The sad thing is of course that he is serious (or at least that�s what he wants us to believe) and I understand why some people will find his statements greatly offensive, but I think making him a circus clown works much better than being offended.
Doomster View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doomster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2011 at 3:10am
"... but I think making him a circus clown works much better than being offended." Ha! Truth to those words. I also welcome the fact that he has a differing opinion, but I personally can't accept the way he enforces it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic