The Football Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Football Thread
    Posted: 12 Apr 2013 at 7:46am
An important game this Sunday for my team as they will play at home against number 2 in the league. We are currently number 4 with 4 points up to the two places that mean advancing to the Danish Premier League. So a loss will mean 7 points up and a win will mean that we�re only 1 point behind. This one included there are 10 games to play before the season is over.

My club was relegated last season (we finished second last in the Danish Premier League), so a quick return to the best league would be great.

Edited by UMUR - 12 Apr 2013 at 7:47am
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2012 at 1:55pm
I actually saw 2 penalties not given. Not that I care one bitLOL

...of course if it was the other way around I woudl be screaming "cheating"LOL

Edited by UMUR - 09 Jun 2012 at 1:57pm
Colt View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2012 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by UMUR UMUR wrote:

We couldHeadbangerBite a bullet tulipsBig smile

LOL

Holland's 28 shots and a penalty not given proves yet again that no matter how good you are, if you don't score goals, you don't win football matches.

Well done my Danish friends Clap
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2012 at 1:02pm
We couldHeadbangerBite a bullet tulipsBig smile
Colt View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2012 at 12:25pm
Wow! Denmark 1-0 up.

Be interesting to see if they can defend it until full time.
bartosso View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bartosso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2012 at 12:13pm
I'm not a football fan but as we have Euro 2012 co-hosted in my country I just had to post something in this thread. So... Poland opened Euro with Greece yesterday and there's 1-1. Great achievement for the polish team, pretty lame for the greek one Tongue Still, Lewandowski's goal was great:

UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2012 at 10:45am
Denmark is playing against The Netherlands in the first group game in the European Championship tonight. I�ll be following the game and hope we don�t get beaten to a pulp by the on paper superior Dutch team.
Balthamel View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Balthamel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2012 at 4:18pm
my team Rosenborg play like crap now, and they need ti sack their sport manager and coach, they seem to have no game plan, REFRACE, they don't have ANY gameplan, just playing without sence of direction,

i am so angry
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2012 at 3:17pm
Yeah I noticed. Congrats Steve that�s greatClap. Of course The Hammers belong in the Premier league.
Colt View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2012 at 3:14pm

My Club was relegated to the second best Danish league today after losing 4 - 0 to OBCry. I�m in a black mood tonightCensored

...anyone needs a kick in the ass or like to lose a couple of teeth. Come by my doorAngry

Ouch

Sorry to hear that Jonas.

...and sorry to rub it in but my team (West Ham) were promoted to the Premiership yesterday.

UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2012 at 1:52pm
My Club was relegated to the second best Danish league today after losing 4 - 0 to OBCry. I�m in a black mood tonightCensored

...anyone needs a kick in the ass or like to lose a couple of teeth. Come by my doorAngry

Edited by UMUR - 20 May 2012 at 1:53pm
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2012 at 8:51am
The Danish cup finale is played today. AC Horsens is meeting FC Copenhagen. I�ll by cheering for the Horsens team. FC Copenhagen is a local rival to my team (our stadiums are placed only 10 kilometers from each other), so we have a long history of not liking each otherLOL.

Edited by UMUR - 17 May 2012 at 8:51am
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2012 at 8:49am
^My team Lyngby Boldklub is now 6 points from salvation in the best Danish league. It�s practically an impossible mission as we will have to win the last two matches of the season while the team right above us have to lose their next two matches.
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2012 at 7:57am
So my team started the second half of the season winning away from home 1-2 over FC Midtjylland. An important victory as we ate 3 points from our opponents above the relegation line. Unfortunately we lost 0-1 to Aab yesterday, but our opponents above the relegation line fortunately lost too, so nothing happened in that regard.

...we now lack 6 points to save ourselves from relegation and 13 matches to to win those points. It�s hard but not impossible. I�m really positive as we�ve enlisted some pretty good players in the winter break.
Time Signature View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Time Signature Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2012 at 5:05am
Originally posted by Colt Colt wrote:

His tackle was sublime and perfectly executed. Today's game is played by and run by pussies.

I rest my case m'lud Stern Smile

I've said it for many years, Football will be a non-contact sport in my lifetime.

Yet another reason why I've totally lost interest in soccer - another one being the idiotic fans (again, no offense intended).
Colt View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2012 at 5:00am
Did you see the Kompany tackle during the Man City v Man U game that resulted in him receiving a red card?

Can't find a vid of it because of copyright issues.

There has been mention in this thread that todays game is much harder than in past years.

His tackle was sublime and perfectly executed. Today's game is played by and run by pussies.

I rest my case m'lud Stern Smile

I've said it for many years, Football will be a non-contact sport in my lifetime.
Colt View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2012 at 4:48am
It is the only spectator sport I know that a respectable Monday-Friday suit becomes a thug and hooligan on a Saturday.
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2012 at 3:00am
Yep a lot of soccer fans are pretty lame and all the alcohol and drugs among the audience doesn�t help. It�s not so long ago I found a bag with cocaine leavings on the toilet during a match. There are a lot of drugs at matches (in addition to the beer of course). A lot of the people I watch football with smoke weed during the matches and have done that ever since their early teens. Nice guys but they definitely have an abuse problem.
Time Signature View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Time Signature Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2012 at 2:25am
No offense, but why the fuck are some soccer fans - or maybe sports fans in general - so fucking lame? Don't they have anything better to do? It's just a fucking football match! Just like that fat idiot who attacked the referee during that Denmark-Sweden match. Although it is not right to kick a man lying down, the goalie did well in deflecting the attack, and that lame-ass fan had it coming.
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2012 at 2:00am

Did anyone see this?

What a stupid ass "fan". I heard he got a 30 year "not welcome" on Amstardam arena and violence charges from the police too.

I wonder what will happen to the goalkeeper. I understand he felt the need to defend himself, but I don�t think it was necessary to kick the man while he was laying on the ground...and twice!!! Not the best case.

It was announced a couple of days ago that the interrupted game between Ajax Amstardam and AZ Alkmar is to be played again but only children up to 12 years are allowed to be part of the audience. Allthough I understand the intention (there is obviously a fear that fights among the "fans" of the two teams will break out), I don�t see many children below the age of 12 going to a football match without an adult to acompany them.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic