MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements >Report bugs here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

500 - internal server error

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pekka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 500 - internal server error
    Posted: 13 Nov 2011 at 10:05am
I'm trying to post some copy-pasted Last.fm charts in a thread, and keep getting this over and over again:

500 - Internal server error.

There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.

And I'm using Chrome on Mac OS X 10.5.8.

Edited by Pekka - 13 Nov 2011 at 10:10am
<- Click on this!
Catcher10 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Catcher10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2011 at 9:41pm
I cannot use the Post feature to post pictures from my own pics, never have been able to. I have tried Chrome and Opera...no luck, so I have to copy paste from PA.
US Festival '83 "Heavy Metal Sunday" Survivor....
SKwid View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SKwid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2011 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by Catcher10 Catcher10 wrote:

I cannot use the Post feature to post pictures from my own pics, never have been able to. I have tried Chrome and Opera...no luck, so I have to copy paste from PA.
 its because your pictures are exceeding the file size limit. (which i think is different on pa, and is quite low here)
just use tinypic or something (or post smaller pictures)

Originally posted by Pekka Pekka wrote:

I'm trying to post some copy-pasted Last.fm charts in a thread, and keep getting this over and over again:

There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.

i dont know about this though

Edited by SKwid - 19 Nov 2011 at 10:10pm

Catcher10 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Catcher10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2011 at 10:14pm
Originally posted by SKwid SKwid wrote:

Originally posted by Catcher10 Catcher10 wrote:

its because your pictures are exceeding the file size limit. (which i think is different on pa, and is quite low here)
just use tinypic or something (or post smaller pictures)

Originally posted by Pekka Pekka wrote:

i dont know about this though

Well soon as click on Post Reply...to get to the Image button, I get the same error message....I am not saying I get an error trying to upload an image, I don't even get to that point. And on PA I keep my images to under 200KB

US Festival '83 "Heavy Metal Sunday" Survivor....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic