MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements >Welcome newbies!
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I Put a Nickle in the Jukebox Just to Hear it Play
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I Put a Nickle in the Jukebox Just to Hear it Play

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimba Snaps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I Put a Nickle in the Jukebox Just to Hear it Play
    Posted: 30 Mar 2010 at 6:06pm
Hi Ya'll!
Just joined up today!  Fave metal band?  Why Mr Rob Zombie takes the cake!  As far as some of my other fave bands, they include a whole mixture of allsorts - from classic bands such as Motley Crue and Ozzy to Nine Inch Nails, the Deadthings and for something completely different the Horrorpops!
Well, I'm off to have my say on all the Polls - see ya's around! Clown

Balthamel View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Balthamel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2010 at 6:11pm
hello you from the land down under,  how is the day (or Night )
NJCat_11 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJCat_11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2010 at 6:45pm
I always love a good comic.
What's the context behind "Go find a cheerleader and saw her legs off?" Dead

Edited by NJCat_11 - 30 Mar 2010 at 6:46pm
progkidjoel View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote progkidjoel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2010 at 11:57pm
Hey, welcome to the site from another Australian!

Hope you have a fun time and find some new stuff on the site
-Joel
Matt View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2010 at 2:20pm
Gidday Kim, you rockRawks Of course I would say that when I am her old manHugHeartHugHeart
Matt
Kimba Snaps View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimba Snaps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2010 at 11:14pm
Originally posted by Balthamel Balthamel wrote:

hello you from the land down under,  how is the day (or Night )

Hi Balthamel! 
How are you?  Today is a nice day in my Hometown, what's happening on your side of the World?
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimba Snaps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2010 at 11:16pm
Originally posted by NJCat_11 NJCat_11 wrote:

Hi!  It's awesome to hear that others know of Johnny the Homicidal Maniac!  Not many people in my part of the world do! 
As far as the Cheerleader context is concerned, there's nothing behind it - just a random snippet I found from the comic.  How are you?
NJCat_11 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJCat_11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2010 at 11:18pm
Originally posted by Kimba Snaps Kimba Snaps wrote:

Originally posted by NJCat_11 NJCat_11 wrote:

Hi!  It's awesome to hear that others know of Johnny the Homicidal Maniac!  Not many people in my part of the world do! 
As far as the Cheerleader context is concerned, there's nothing behind it - just a random snippet I found from the comic.  How are you?

That's awesome!   Rawks  To answer your question, I'm doing OK.
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimba Snaps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2010 at 11:18pm
Originally posted by progkidjoel progkidjoel wrote:

Hey, welcome to the site from another Australian!

Hope you have a fun time and find some new stuff on the site
-Joel

Hi Joel!  It's awesome to see some Aussies representing on Metal Music Archives!   Thumbs Up
I'm still learning to navigate myself around the website, but so far I'm enjoying myself and throwing in all my opinions on the Polls!
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimba Snaps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2010 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by Matt Matt wrote:

Gidday Kim, you rockRawks Of course I would say that when I am her old manHugHeartHugHeart

G'day Dad!  I think I'm finally getting the knack of Metal Music Archives!  I only just learnt how to reply to people!  It's a great forum tho, having a ball!  Hope you enjoy all the Rammstein CD's!  I'm telling you, play Moscau!  It's the best track on Reise Reise!  HugHeart
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic