Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >General discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Kyle XY

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Balthamel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kyle XY
    Posted: 02 Jul 2011 at 11:44am
what are your opiniouns about this (to my opinion) fabulous series, personly it blowed me away and have laid such a strong impact on me that it have literly change some whay to how I think about life and such Embarrassed.

perfect ballance of caracter development and science fiction with beutifull yet also great actors who pull of their roles in a near perfect and viewable precision.

I have seen almost 100 hours of inside actors studio so I have learnd alitle about method acting (theoretical and through own impressions) and other acting methods and I can see that in Kyle XY the acting is superb and the dialogs are superbly done and the chemestry between the cast is really there, in a very good an trusworthy way.

the show have a mixed cast of Canadian and American actors, (most Canadians as i  believe it is a Canadian series) which actualy is noticable in some of the atmosphere and how the pase is not forced, it take the time the plot needs to have to develop itself thruogh the frist 2 seasons to make nothing seem to quik or unealirsick (it is Sci/fi we talk about here)

it can remind of series like Smallville, Dark Angel, Merlin and Heroes alitle, but is different in the way that (I actualy really care for the actors and the plot and is just a very enjoyable show/series

any thoughts is welcomed 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic