MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements >Welcome newbies!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hello Metal Fiends.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VirtualScott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello Metal Fiends.
    Posted: 21 Apr 2024 at 9:03pm
Hi Folks, just though I would introduce you to my band, Oceans of Night. Who are we? Glad you asked! As the enigmatic and mysterious name suggests, Oceans of Night is a modern rock band - equal parts progressive rock and modern heavy metal, wrapped around powerful vocal melodies and evocative guitar work served with a distinct ambient flavor. Conjuring epic and dynamic music with an cinematic twist, each Oceans of Night release is a dramatic musical experience that demands your undivided attention. With 4 CD's currently in circulation - our newest CD MINDSTORM was just released in the spring of 2024 - and 4 other CDs released eponymously, Oceans of Night are forging a brave new path in the world of progressive metal music.

SCOTT MOSHER
Musical Mastermind of Oceans of Night
Website  //  Bandcamp  //  Apple Music  //  Amazon  //  Spotify
c
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2024 at 10:57pm
Welcome to MMA Scott Smile
VirtualScott View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VirtualScott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2024 at 9:35am
Originally posted by UMUR UMUR wrote:

Welcome to MMA Scott Smile

Thanks man, appreciate it. I was on here years ago, but my account was either deactivated or hidden. But thank you. :)
c
Bosh66 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Sludge, MC, HC, Post-Metal & Noise Rock

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bosh66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2024 at 10:13am
Good to have you back, Scott.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic