MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements >Suggest new bands/artists to MMA
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

At My Worst (suggestion for amendment to band)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillsBaals99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: At My Worst (suggestion for amendment to band)
    Posted: 26 Mar 2024 at 3:22pm
I had suggestions for amending a band page and could not figure out how to do so, nor could I find the forum thread relevant enough for the matter. So here it is.

At My Worst is pre-existing metal band from the North-east/Central West part of the state of Missouri in the United States. My proposition was to change their genre.

Upon listening to the band to post a review of their album "Vice Versa", I found them to be more on the side of metalcore (with deathcore, metallic hardcore, groove, and traditional heavy metal elements).

The suggestion is to move them to the "metalcore" sub-genre from the groove metal subgenre.

Thanks in advance and sorry for any inconvenience.
Nightfly View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Death, D/S/D, T/S/G Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nightfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2024 at 4:19pm
Thanks for your suggestion. I'll look into it.
Bosh66 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Sludge, MC, HC, Post-Metal & Noise Rock

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bosh66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2024 at 4:19pm
Hi, I've jumped in here as I added the band originally. On listening to the band I actually agree with you, BillsBaals99. More melodic metalcore than anything. You okay with this?

Really appreciate you drawing this to our attention.
BillsBaals99 View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillsBaals99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2024 at 8:39pm
Sounds good!

It's really hard to put a tag on them as their sound is all over the place, but that sounds more like them.

Great job adding them, and thanks for listening to my suggestion!
~And then I'm gonna grind me a White Castle slider out of India's sacred cow~
Bosh66 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Sludge, MC, HC, Post-Metal & Noise Rock

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bosh66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2024 at 4:04am
Our pleasure 😉 Feel free to send more suggestions our way. Thanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic