MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Metal Music Lounges >Polls
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How often do you wear headphones?

Post Reply Post Reply
Poll Question: How often do you wear headphones?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [60.00%]
1 [20.00%]
1 [20.00%]
0 [0.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeavysAudio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How often do you wear headphones?
    Posted: 12 Jan 2022 at 10:09am

Hey all!

We noticed there was a huge hole in the audio world for headphones that were geared towards or specifically for heavy metal so we decided to change that.

We recruited Axel Grell who was Sennheiser's lead engineer for over 25 years. Please look him up. The man is a genius when it comes to headphones.

I just wanted to invite you to check us out. We have some new technology that we are implementing into these and we are super proud of what we have made. These are going to blow you away.
HEAVYS | Headphones Engineered For Heavy Metal,

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/heavys/heavys-headphones-engineered-for-heavy-metal?ref=android_project_share

Edited by HeavysAudio - 12 Jan 2022 at 10:12am
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2022 at 12:01pm
Apparently too much through my life, as I have developed a nasty tinnitus in my left ear.
HeavysAudio View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeavysAudio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2022 at 1:25pm
Yea, all the years we have been abusing our ears certainly hasn't done any good for any of us. We actually have a patent on the technology we are using to make listening to music at high volumes safer for your ears. It's all pretty wild and interesting stuff. We have more info about it on our kickstarter. If you have any questions, please let me know.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic