BLUT AUS NORD: Entire New Album Streaming

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Vehemency View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vehemency Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BLUT AUS NORD: Entire New Album Streaming
    Posted: 02 Apr 2011 at 2:47am
My review coming up in a week or so. Good album.
Stooge View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator/Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stooge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2011 at 3:43pm
I like it!!  I heard some of their other stuff a few weeks ago, but didn't know they had a new one.  I may have to pick this up. Smile
Wilytank View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wilytank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2011 at 11:39am
Oh yay!  Oh yay!  Oh yay!  Blut Aus Nord is still my favorite thing from France.
Stooge View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator/Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stooge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2011 at 11:38am
BLUT AUS NORD: Entire New Album Available For Streaming

"777 - Sect(s)" , the new album from France's BLUT AUS NORD, is available for streaming in its entirety until April 3 at this location. Due on April 19 (one day earlier internationally) via Debemur Morti Productions, the CD was recorded, mixed and mastered at Earthsound Studio and represents BLUT AUS NORD's "most nightmarish voyage yet," according to a press release. The amazing artwork was created by Chilean artist Daniel Valencia from Fenomeno Design and can be seen below. 

"777 - Sect(s)" track listing:

01. Epitome I
02. Epitome II
03. Epitome III
04. Epitome IV
05. Epitome V
06. Epitome VI

The effort will be made available in a six-panel digipack CD and noble 12-inch LP.

Originating in 1994 from the 
ashes of VLAD (who released two demos),BLUT AUS NORD are undisputable French black metal pioneers, always managing to progress and move forward, evolving in perpetual mutation, developing their own vision of black metal. Choosing, from the start, the total opposite path of regressive bands (who copy what others have done ten years earlier and ten times better), BLUT AUS NORD eschews all the inherent clich�s belonging to the genre. 

BLUT AUS NORD's black metal approach is a fist in the face of mainstream mediocrity, becoming more macabre and sinister through a blend of innovative musical research, subliminal mental manipulation, and an incredible haunted, nightmarish feeling based on disharmony. BLUT AUS NORD are creators of a hallucinogenic universe, erasing all preconceived ideas of black metal � and extreme music in general. They redefine the rules.

Debemur Morti Productions has reissued the BLUT AUS NORD classic"The Mystical Beast Of Rebellion". The album is available on vinyl through the label's web site. The 2xCD version of this black metal masterpiece, the second disc of which features brand new material.

(courtesy of blabbermouth.net)

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic