MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >General Polls
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dungeons & Dragons (D&D)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Poll Question: What do you think about it?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [16.67%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [33.33%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
3 [50.00%]
0 [0.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Archisorcerus View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Archisorcerus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2021 at 8:07am
I'm a big fan of D&D, but don't play it anymore. I instead chose to be a different kind of D&D enthusiast: I'm ever expanding my knowledge about it. My favourite D&D edition is 3E (3.5).

I decided to create this thread, after creating my Baelnorn imaginary character. It is like a NPC actually. For instance I didn't make my character read the tomes which give inherent stat bonuses. Otherwise my "intelligence" would be 40, hahah. 

Less than a year ago, I rolled dice for a Grey Elf wizard. Then, I've realised that the undead elven lich which is called Baelnorn has an image with a blue skin, and that perfectly fits to create a frost mage. My roll was extremely lucky! Here's what I wrote about it on my Facebook page:

"Just rolled a couple of times for the Gray Elf Shadowyzard. I wasn't gonna roll thousands of times like I do in CRPG's like BG, TToEE etc. My really first roll for this imaginary character was a total of 80 (18-14-12-12-12-12-*8*), but with the method 4D6 - Drop lowest 7 times and drop the lowest set. I then figured that this is not an official method either. Instead I decided to use the same method but with 6 sets (the official method). I was gonna accept a total score of 80 or something, but a 91 with 2 18s has been a pleasant surprise.

Lucky me, I guess. 91 total rolls with 2 18s? U gotta be kiddin' me!"
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Any thoughts about D&D from you?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic