MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements >Report errors & omissions here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Megadeth - Rude Awakening track listing error

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrMan2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Megadeth - Rude Awakening track listing error
    Posted: 24 May 2021 at 11:10am
Noticed on the Rude Awakening DVD entry for Megadeth that the track listing is incorrect. The track listing in the entry matches the CD. But the DVD left five songs off the main menu:

1. Kill the King
2. Angry Again
3. Almost Honest
4. Train of Consequences
5. A tout le Monde

There are instead shown on a "bonus" menu. These songs are also taken from a different show than the songs included on the main menu.  

I was seriously weirding out wondering why these songs were not in my library (I import all songs from CDs and/or DVDs) so pulled the actual DVD out and realized what happened. 
Check out my Rock and Roll Soap Box site on YouTube where I opine on various things rock: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGJZ37mEgLpKzYvPbXcHQkg
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Black Metal, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2021 at 2:08pm
Thanks for reporting, seems this is a common error due to the tracklist being printed as 24 tracks on the reverse of the release: 

Please check that it's correct now. 
Earn Money Online (NOT a scam):
GG2U

Adam's Film Corner on Quora
MrMan2000 View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrMan2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2021 at 6:44am
Yes, it is listed wrong on my DVD copy as well.  The listing on the page now looks correct; thanks for the quick correction. 
Check out my Rock and Roll Soap Box site on YouTube where I opine on various things rock: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGJZ37mEgLpKzYvPbXcHQkg
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic