Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >General discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gener8

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Black Metal, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gener8
    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 at 8:26am
I'd like to bring to the attention of the MMA community Gener8. Gener8 are trying to change the way online advertising and data collection works by allowing the end user, that's me and you, to profit from our own data. Gener8 are still in Beta but are gradually gaining momentum. 

I have been using Gener8 for about a year now. As they are in Beta still, the rewards the platform offers are limited, but gradually increasing, for example previously certain items were capped in amount one person could redeem, but are now unlimited. I myself have currently redeemed £55 worth of Amazon UK vouchers with them, most recently this morning, which I quickly put towards my pre-order of the new Transatlantic album. Other rewards are available, but Amazon £5 vouchers are the easiest to get since as the most popular item, they release more of them in the drops.  

This is currently a UK only thing, though people from other countries can sign up and start earning tokens in advance for eventual expansion to other territories. This is not the sort of thing I would normally post to MMA, but I thought what the hell, this is a good thing with a lot of potential here and despite initial appearances, it's absolutely not a scam. The community here have my word on that as an MMA admin. It sure as hell beats Ad Block, which has become less and less of use in recent years.

This is a link here that you can sign up with, if the idea of free money appeals to you and you'll be using your computer anyway right?

A word of warning: don't expect easy free money if you try it out. You will need two referrals of their own in order to access every marketplace item. Stocks are also limited while in Beta, and believe me, they really do sell out quickly. But the more people who give Gener8 a go, the closer they will come to getting out of Beta. That means more rewards for everyone. The guys behind the project currently fund most of the rewards marketplace stock out of their own pockets. As more advertising firms partner with them, the more stock there will be. 
Earn Money Online (NOT a scam):
GG2U

Adam's Film Corner on Quora
666sharon666 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Black, HM/HR/Glam Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 666sharon666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2020 at 8:52am
I signed up for this through your link before but fucked it up as I had my VPN software running still and got my account stuck without a recognised country attached to it. 

The idea behind it is interesting though. I should really see about getting onto their CS to see if they can fix my account. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic