MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements >Welcome newbies!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Greetings

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
BitterJalapeno View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Grunge/Post-grunge & Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BitterJalapeno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2020 at 2:02am
Good morning all,

I'm astounded I was not aware of this website considering I have trawled the realms of Prog Archives for years and have always found it an invaluable source of musical recommendation.   After finding out the same thing is available for all things metal, my life is a good bit closer to being complete.

Music has always been a major part of my life but since working from home during Covid-19, my headphone time has an additional 10 hours daily so I am now on a rampage of discovery of new metal and rediscovery of old favourites.

I have an extremely diverse taste in music with metal and punk being at the core.   Some favourite bands of mine within metal include but are no means limited to Iron Maiden, Mastodon, Gojira, Crowbar, Meshuggah....

I have already scoped out some highly rated albums that are unknown to me and plan to get stuck in immediately.

I look forward to getting some musical discussion with you all in future.

Cheers,

BitterJ (Mark)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic