MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Metal Music Lounges >Official ''Review Our Music'' Board
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Renegade Angel - Journey into madness(power/heavy)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Renegade Angel - Journey into madness(power/heavy)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RenegadeANgel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Renegade Angel - Journey into madness(power/heavy)
    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 at 9:25am
Hi guys,

I am new Jani Pöysä and I am the songwriter for the new (Finnish) power metal band Renegade Angel. The other key person is Alejandro Fernandez who does vocals, synth, and production. He is also great at guitar, but we also do lots of very interesting guest musicians who also willing to take a key role. On our first single we have Lukky Sparxx (Exxocet) on rhythm and lead guitars and Youtube superstar Charles Berthoud on bass. He also does one of his amazing solos here. We got catchy riffs, strong sing-along choruses, many solos, dual guitar harmonies with good and energetic tempo, so we think this could be a great fit for your site. Below you can listen to our song that will be offically released on 28 of August.

https://soundcloud.com/jani-poeysae/journey-into-madness-final/s-4KfSYlZIOJV

It is hard for a new band get some visibility, so it would be great to get reviewed here or to get some constructive feedback from you guys.If there is anything more you like to know, then I am happy to answer.

If you liked what you heared, then feel free to start following us here:

https://www.facebook.com/Renegade-Angel-104667717805286

We got more songs to come out and we will soon start to be more active updating the site.

Greetings,
Jani Pöysä
Renegade Angel.

Nightfly View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Death, D/S/D, T/S/G Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nightfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2020 at 9:46am
Thanks for the info, I'll give it a listen.
RenegadeANgel View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RenegadeANgel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2020 at 11:10am
Ok, cool. I hope you like it. We tried to make it unique and our best to make it NOT as typical generic power metal and rather have a bit 80s hardrock/metal vibe and some "surprise elements" such as adding a post chorus after the second chorus and making a very chill bass guitar solo after a very intense guitar shredding solo. We would hope to have a bit of an "unique sound" and still thinking of how to NOT sound like just another generic band. Looking forward to your (and everybody who listened to it) comments.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic