MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Metal Music Lounges >Metal Music Lounge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Zero Hour news

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erikro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Zero Hour news
    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 at 7:14pm

It’s official......ZERO HOUR IS BACK! Jasun Tipton

Drums and guitars are officially tracked. The man bringing it on the drums is the extremely talented Roel van Helden! He’s such a BEAST of a player and so STOKED for his contribution. Drums were recorded at Kohlekeller studios (Germany) by Kai Stahlenberg. A drum video with follow in the coming days. We’re going back to the sound of our first two release “Metamorphosis” and The Towers of Avarice”. We have a very, very talented bass player starting to move on the tracks and will announce at a later time. On vocals will be Erik Rosvold Erik Rosvold and we’re very excited with the process. Please help us spread the word and share to friends who are listeners of Zero Hour!

https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=zero%20hour%20the%20towers%20of%20avarice&epa=SEARCH_BOX

UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2020 at 9:11am

As I wrote on PA I´m happy to hear Zero Hour is back. I consider The Towers of Avarice a tech/prog metal gem. Too bad it´s a bit of an unsung gem, but hopefully a new album will help Zero Hours profile to grow amongst tech/prog metal fans...

Psydye View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psydye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2020 at 11:53am
I'm gonna have to check you guys out sometime, I'm now curious!
erikro View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erikro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2020 at 8:53pm
Thanks so much for the support!
Nightfly View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Death, D/S/D, T/S/G Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nightfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2020 at 10:18am
Sounds like it might be something I'd enjoy.
erikro View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erikro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2020 at 6:34pm
For those who haven't heard us before here are some tunes from 2001's "Towers of Avarice":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLDCitY3RKM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAYybEhOPhU
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic