Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >General discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The General Film and TV Discussion Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Black Metal, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2021 at 5:25am
I've got some digital codes for movies here that are no use to me. One caveat they're all officially expired but one I gave to someone else recently was and still worked, so maybe these will as well. Not the sort of thing I can test without wasting the code.

Got to go to warnerbros.co.uk/redeem to use them.

The movies and codes are:

Casablanca: 7HBJKXFXVWJ7
Point Blank: BJWFVV36TTKG
Forbidden Planet: KK3YBWBCKG6
Them!: JJCTBHFBKY9F

Only thing I ask in return is that if you try and use them you report your success or failure here so no one else wastes their time. 
Earn Money Online (NOT a scam):
GG2U

Adam's Film Corner on Quora
Triceratopsoil View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triceratopsoil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2021 at 11:14am
Which Point Blank is it?
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2021 at 11:14am
Lee Marvin.
GG2U

Triceratopsoil View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triceratopsoil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2021 at 11:27am
"Not valid in my region", so I assume that means the code still works but only for UK
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2021 at 2:06pm
Guess that makes sense. VPN?
GG2U

adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2021 at 4:04pm
Not that it's been very interesting for a while, but in case any fellow UK viewers aren't aware: Sky/Now TV have lost the rights to the final season of The Walking Dead in the UK as part of Disney's takeover of Fox (which goes off air next month). 

Any shows that are currently on Fox in the UK will now be Disney+ content. 
GG2U

adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2022 at 4:33pm
Damn, we lost Ray Liotta yesterday. I only watched Goodfellas a few days ago. 
GG2U

Vim Fuego View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Death, T/S/G, Grind, VA Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vim Fuego Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2022 at 10:09pm
I remember him best eating his own brain with Hannibal Lecter in Hannibal. Also Corinna Corinna was really good. Also No Escape. There was another where he played a psychopath and I can't remember what it was.
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2022 at 3:13pm
So Thor: Love & Thunder was released today and someone online managed to post spoilers for it yesterday which seems to be what actually happens. So I now not only know of a surprise cameo but also who dies in the movie. 

Spoiler culture needs to die. You cannot look at literally anything online when something major is released these days, even something completely unrelated which has now happened with MCU movies and me twice (the other being Endgame) because there's always going to be some fucker ready to post public spoilers. 

I've also heard the movie is a big disappointment after what Ragnarok did for the character, and characters I was looking forward to seeing more of have been completely cut from the movie. 
GG2U

DippoMagoo View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Power & Neo, Goth & Symph, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DippoMagoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2022 at 6:49pm
That sucks. I've thankfully managed to avoid spoilers so far, so hopefully that can last until it's on Disney +, where I imagine I'll watch all future MCU movies ASAP (except maybe the next Ant-Man movie, which I honestly couldn't care less whether or not I get spoiled on it LOL) The impression I get from reviews is that it's just as fun as Ragnarok, but don't expect much of anything from the plot, which is I kinda what I expected, tbh. Sounds like a slightly watered down Ragnarok, so I'm sure I'll like it, just not as much as that one msot likely, but we'll see.
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2022 at 1:37pm
Ah man I've being erring on the side of the MCU She-Hulk show being more or less decent if a bit throwaway all season, but the final episode was a mess. Sorry, spoilers.

She-Hulk has been fourth wall breaking all season, but the final episode literally had her smash her way out of her own show, climb through the Disney+ menu and enter the real world to confront the writers room about how her show was written, then meet 'K.E.V.I.N.' a J.A.R.V.I.S. like entity responsible for the MCU, who then neatly allows her to rearrange the whole storyline to a happy ending, the result of which makes even less sense than how the episode was going before this 'real world' break and no explanation for how any of it happened in-universe.

The MCU just officially lost the plot and I'm actually hoping this show, whose style and tone is completely out of keeping with anything else in the MCU, is somehow non-canon. 
GG2U

MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DippoMagoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2022 at 2:08pm
^LMFAO Honestly, I was dreading watching She-Hulk already, whenever I get to it in my MCU show viewing (right now I'm still doing the Defenders stuff, but I at least wanna watch Hawkeye  by the end of the year, since it's apparently Christmas themed) because it looks like the exact kind of thing I hate. But yeah, that just sounds ridiculous (and get it, "K.E.V.I.N", because the guy in charge of the MCU on the whole is Kevin Feige?) Pure genius Wink

I'm three episodes into Iron Fist and so far...... Yep, it's as good as advertised, which is to say, it SUCKS, but almost in a kinda charming way. Like, aside from some stuff in Episode 2, which genuinely did upset me, because I hate some of the tropes it used, so far it's more been comically bad, in that pretty much everything about it is simply incompetent, so it's at least funny to watch LOL

Edited by DippoMagoo - 13 Oct 2022 at 2:10pm
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2022 at 3:03pm
So the The Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special dropped today but I don't know, it feels kind of too soon for a Marvel festive special. Maybe I'll put this one on the back burner for now. 
GG2U

MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DippoMagoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2022 at 9:35pm
I think I'm going to finish Jessica Jones 2 and Luke Cage 2 first, then get to it shortly after, so that will probably be not next weekend, but shortly after (watching Eps 8-9 of JJ2, atm. It's not as good as season 1, or The Punisher so far, but still far better than most stuff in that universe, lol)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic