MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements >Report bugs here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Generic Error Page Again

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 161718
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2011 at 5:15am
Ok now I also have the problem. I�m trying to edit this entry: http://www.metalmusicarchives.com/catasexual-urge-motivation.aspx and get the Generic error page. I think I�ve tried all the tricks in the book and it still doesn�t work.
The Block View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Block Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2011 at 4:08pm
I'm having a problem too. I've been trying to add artwork to the bands in prog metal but every now and then it leads me to a generic error page. This link is one that I've tried multiple times and it still hasn't worked http://www.metalmusicarchives.com/earthbound.aspx

Stooge View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator/Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stooge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2011 at 11:15am
Originally posted by adg211288 adg211288 wrote:

The last couple of days I have been getting this generic page error thing a lot. Usually when I try to use 'edit artist infos'.

It doesn't happen on every artist I try to edit, and this may just be a coincidence, but it seems that the error is occurring only on artists that have never been edited before. If I try to edit an artist that has been edited previously there doesn't appear to be a problem.

Couple of affected entries:

I'm having the same problem.  Tried to edit the following: http://www.metalmusicarchives.com/angst-skvadron.aspx
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Black Metal, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2011 at 8:57am
The last couple of days I have been getting this generic page error thing a lot. Usually when I try to use 'edit artist infos'.

It doesn't happen on every artist I try to edit, and this may just be a coincidence, but it seems that the error is occurring only on artists that have never been edited before. If I try to edit an artist that has been edited previously there doesn't appear to be a problem.

Couple of affected entries:

Earn Money Online (NOT a scam):
GG2U

Adam's Film Corner on Quora
graphix View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Co-founder, Admin & Webmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote graphix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2011 at 9:14pm
SKwid View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SKwid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2011 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by Triceratopsoil Triceratopsoil wrote:

I could kiss you.
calm down 

Triceratopsoil View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triceratopsoil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2011 at 9:05pm
I could kiss you.
graphix View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote graphix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2011 at 9:04pm
^ Deleted. I'm searching for what is causing the Generic Error page.
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triceratopsoil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2011 at 8:26pm
:'C

yeah so uh now there are two Extinction Algorithm pages and we can't delete either of them

need this one gone

it would also be cool if the other one - which we are keeping - could get the page url changed to removed the (romania) from it

Edited by Triceratopsoil - 11 Feb 2011 at 9:03pm
SKwid View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SKwid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2011 at 8:25pm
and i try to delete it.....
generic error page 
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triceratopsoil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2011 at 8:21pm
Have tried to add the same artist twice, Generic Error Page both times
graphix View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote graphix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2011 at 12:07pm
Fixed.
Colt View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2011 at 11:15am
Also the same with the Very album. Won't attempt anymore.
Colt View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2011 at 11:08am
Tried to update the album details for Dreamscape's Trance-Like State but got the generic error page on each occasion.
The Block View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Block Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2011 at 12:58pm

When I tried to log in to write a review, it took me to a generic error page, but I can log onto the forum Confused

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 161718
  Share Topic