MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements >Report errors & omissions here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Enlargement Alliance

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EnlargementAlliance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Enlargement Alliance
    Posted: 16 Feb 2017 at 11:38pm
There is a page on this site on our band the Enlargement Alliance.

For starters, it is not a metal band. We have made some metal, but are not limited to it. We are a duo self proclaimed comedy band and thrive from humor in various ways. Its one member, Imperializer, does make metal. However, it is written on this site that the Enlargement Alliance is his solo band. Enlargement Alliance is a band he has co-founded. Mystic Underworld is his solo project. 
I understand how it is confusing, however. The three albums you have listed on this site were made and released under the Enlargement Alliance's name. However he made them entirely solo. We agreed that the solo EP's including the Imperial trilogy, would be listed separately from our main discography. 
Please refer to our official website for information on the band and the album details.
Enlargement Allaince
Bosh66 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Sludge, MC, HC, Post-Metal & Noise Rock

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bosh66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2017 at 2:19am
Ok, thanks for the clarification. I won't be able to get to this today but I will have a look at the weekend.
Bosh66 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bosh66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2017 at 3:44pm
Okay, you may have noticed that we're having some technical difficulties at the moment. Once we're over this, I could do with some help in correcting your band entry.

I'll remove the three EPs from The Imperial Trilogy and along with Big Noise Cult (drone metal?) add them to the entry for Mystic Underworld.

I see on your website that you have 9 albums, a compilation and a soundtrack which I assume do belong to The Enlargement Alliance? How should these be tagged? Which ones contain reasonable amounts of metal and which contain very little? I'm going to struggle to find the time this weekend to download or listen to them all. I know you don't like to be pigeon-holed but that's just the way sites like this are set up to function. A selection of tracks I've listened to could be tagged metal-related rather than metal?

Thanks, Chris.
EnlargementAlliance View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EnlargementAlliance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2017 at 9:00pm
Yes, Big Noise Cult and the Imperial Trilogy are apart of the solo EP category. If you go to the compilation box, scroll down, we have one titled "Too Loud and Heavy Metal" which is a collection of all our metal songs. You can also look us up on youtube. We have a channel and all of our songs are uploaded. But over all, the Enlargement Alliance isn't really a metal band. We are grateful for the recognition and your attention for the clarification.
Thanks again. If you have further questions, let me know. 
Enlargement Allaince
Bosh66 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bosh66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2017 at 4:55am
Thanks! Done.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic