MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements >Report errors & omissions here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mr. Bungle

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triceratopsoil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mr. Bungle
    Posted: 17 Dec 2010 at 2:50pm
some albums missing from the Bungle entry

live albums:
-I've got something just called "Mr. Bungle (Live)" that might be a bootleg, and the "1985 Eureka High School Talent Show" that is almost definitely a bootleg, so not 100% sure on those ones.  Neither are listed on the Mr. Bungle FAQ.  I'm assuming this site like PA has a policy against bootlegs...
It also seems there are at least 2 bootleg live albums that can be bought in certain stores

demos:
-The Raging Wrath of the Easter Bunny (1986)
-Bowel of Chiley (1987) (although oddly enough it's spelled Bowl on the album art, but the title is definitely Bowel)
-Goddammit I love America! (1988)

and there's an (unofficial) album of covers that probably also doesn't belong on the site.

It's mainly the demos that aren't there.  And I'd say OU818 is a demo, not an EP
Time Signature View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Time Signature Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2010 at 3:10pm
Fixed.
Triceratopsoil View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triceratopsoil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2010 at 3:12pm
Thumbs Up
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Time Signature Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2010 at 3:20pm
I think that all users can actually add albums to the discography. So, if I remember correctly, you can actually add missing albums yourself.
Triceratopsoil View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triceratopsoil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2010 at 3:25pm
ah, didn't know that
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Time Signature Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2010 at 3:28pm
I you open an artist profile and check out the Member zone box on the left, there should be an option saying Add Album.

If not, then I remembered wrong and apologize.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic