MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements >Welcome newbies!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hi folks

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MMA Metal Reviewer
MMA Metal Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Modrigue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hi folks
    Posted: 01 Jun 2016 at 3:59am
Hello!

As a reviewer coming from PA, I also enjoy heavy, thrash, stoner, prog and especially epic Metal, such as Cirith Ungol, Manilla Road or Summoning.

See you on this site!

PS: I have issues log in on the website part. I retried several times, on different browsers, but this is unfortunately not working. Did other members have this problem? Is this a known issue?
Bosh66 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Sludge, MC, HC, Post-Metal & Noise Rock

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bosh66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2016 at 4:22am
Hi Nico, great to have you here. Look forward to reading your metal reviews. You can post a review on both sites by the way ;0)

I recall one member reported having problems accessing some time ago. I can't recall what the problem was, although Adam on the Admin team may be able to as he dealt with it. Looks like you're okay now?
Modrigue View Drop Down
MMA Metal Reviewer
MMA Metal Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Modrigue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2016 at 4:31am
Hello Bosh,

Thanks for your answer.
Unfortunately, I modified my password, tried via Firefox, Chrome and Safari via my smartphone, but I never managed to log in yet. So I can't post reviews for now Cry

Can someone help me? Lamp
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2016 at 7:25am
Welcome to the site Tongue. Hopefully Adam can help you with the login issues, once he sees this thread.
Modrigue View Drop Down
MMA Metal Reviewer
MMA Metal Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Modrigue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2016 at 9:27am
With Internet Explorer, after having entered my login + password, the page sometimes indicates:

Generic error page

Sorry, the requested page has some errors

(errors log title and details)

Edited by Modrigue - 01 Jun 2016 at 9:32am
Nightfly View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Death, D/S/D, T/S/G Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nightfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2016 at 5:04pm
Welcome!

Maybe you could try a different browser. Chrome works fine for me.
Bosh66 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bosh66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2016 at 5:08pm
I did speak to Adam, Nico. He's trying to dig out his old posts to piece this together. 
As Paul says though, often it's a PC / browser compatibility issue.

Hang in there!
Unitron View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unitron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2016 at 6:41pm
Welcome to the MMA! Clap

Hope you enjoy the site, and I see on PA that you love Eloy's Floating like I do. Hopefully we'll be seeing more Eloy reviews over here. Big smile
If I say fuck two more times that's forty-six fucks in this fucked up rhyme
Vim Fuego View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Death, T/S/G, Grind, VA Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vim Fuego Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2016 at 7:18pm
Originally posted by Modrigue Modrigue wrote:

With Internet Explorer, after having entered my login + password, the page sometimes indicates:

Generic error page

Sorry, the requested page has some errors

(errors log title and details)

Welcome to the joys of the generic error page! It's not that common an occurrence. Wink
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2016 at 2:27am
Ohh...and love the avatar. A weed smoking alien...doesn´t get much better than that Big smile
Modrigue View Drop Down
MMA Metal Reviewer
MMA Metal Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Modrigue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2016 at 3:08am
Yes! It works!

I finally figured the problem out. It was due to a special character in my password.

Here I am at last Big smile
Bosh66 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bosh66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2016 at 3:49am
about time too ;-)
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2016 at 3:50am
...and with a freshly posted review even Clap
Modrigue View Drop Down
MMA Metal Reviewer
MMA Metal Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Modrigue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2016 at 4:06am
Thank you all for your warm welcome Hug

To begin, I'll adapt my metal reviews from PA for the moment.

I have a few questions for which I did not found the answers on the forum guidelines:

- How do I edit my favorite artists in my profile? Is it automatically filled?
- Is there any "Edit old reviews" button ? Big smile
- Is there a way to order someone's reviews alphabetically ?

Sorry if these questions have already been asked

Edited by Modrigue - 02 Jun 2016 at 5:02am
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Black Metal, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2016 at 4:23am
Hi there, welcome to the forum. I'd glad to see that you're able to use the main site now. I look forward to reading more reviews from you.

To change your favourite artists you need to go to their profile on MMA and on the left under Member select Add to favourite artists. It's the second link down.

You can edit any of your old reviews by going to them and again under Member Zone you'll find a link to edit your review. Or you can alternately use the pencil icon on the left of each review on your MMA profile.  

We don't have sort functions for reviews as yet unfortunately. It's something that we probably should have though. 

Edited by adg211288 - 02 Jun 2016 at 4:25am
Earn Money Online (NOT a scam):
GG2U

Adam's Film Corner on Quora
Modrigue View Drop Down
MMA Metal Reviewer
MMA Metal Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Modrigue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2016 at 8:42am
Thanks!

I saw that you can also edit your old reviews by clicking on the little pencil at the left of your reviews on your profile.
666sharon666 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Black, HM/HR/Glam Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 666sharon666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2016 at 10:14am
Welcome to MMA.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic