MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >General discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

House Of Priory - Marilyn Manson Competition

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote House Of Priory Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: House Of Priory - Marilyn Manson Competition
    Posted: 15 Apr 2016 at 7:01am
MARILYN MANSON COMPETITION FOR PHOTOGRAPHERS, MODELS, TATTOO ARTISTS & DESIGNERS

Priory, one of the UK’s breakthrough clothing brands is paying homage to the great Marilyn Manson!
As fans of Manson from day one we are putting together a short series of t-shirts honouring some of his most famous lyrics - we've put together a selection of some of our favourite lyrics from some of his songs including his earlier work alongside his modern music.

If you are a photographer/model/tattoo artist or designer who wants to capture the essence of these lyrics we want to hear from you and put your work onto clothing!

Once we are happy with the designs we will be submitting them to Manson and his management for permission to quote from the lyrics, if permission is not granted we will need to make some changes so as not to fall foul of Manson’s lyrical copyrights.

If you are a model and wish to submit something to us please ensure you have permission from the photographer and we will need his/her details to confirm this. There will be a royalty division with the owner of the copyright whether it is photographic or design/artistic based.

Please have a good look at the lyrics and send something that really is in keeping with the lyrics below, the more groundbreaking and artistic the better. However, if you have a favourite lyric yourself that we have not quoted below please do send your image and quote the lyrics to us identifying the track and album as well.

We are looking for unique images and design that we hope Manson and his management will be proud of.

Please send your submission to [email protected] or you can send your images to our official Facebook page at www.facebook.com/HouseOfPriory.

For terms and conditions please visit www.houseofpriory.com.

Suggested Lyrical List:
Lyrics       Track Title
“Who said God was ever clean?” Cake And Sodomy
“I wear this mask because you cannot handle me” Organ Grinder
“You want me to save the world, I’m just a little girl” Get Your Gunn
“And when we were good you just closed your eyes, so when we are bad we’ll scar your minds” The Fight Song
“Today I am dirty, I want to be pretty” The Nobodies
“We light a candle on an Earth we’ve made into hell” The Death Song
“I wasn’t born with enough middle fingers” Irresponsible Hate Anthem
“I’ll be your lover, I’ll be forever” Dried Up, Tied And Dead To The World
“Sketch a little keyhole for looking-glass people” Angel With The Scabbed Wings
“I’d kill myself to make everybody pay” Coma Black
“Whose mistake am I anyway?” Antichrist Superstar
“Shoot myself to love you, If I loved myself I’d be shooting you” Fundamentally Loathsome
“When I’m in you I want to die” User Friendly
“But when the spirit is so digital the body acts this way” Disassociative
“Show me the dead stars all of them sing” Posthuman
“I’m not a puppet I am a grenade” Vodevil
“I can’t decide if you are wearing me out or wearing me well?” Third Day Of A Seven Day Binge
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- This competition is NOT endorsed by Marilyn Manson/his management/publishing house or the owners of the lyrical copyright – our intentions are to submit them at the close of the competition.

UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2016 at 7:10am
Sounds interesting...unfortunately I don´t have even the slightest bit of art talent in me, but hopefully other members of MMA can contribute. Good luck with the project.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic